Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBR Forum Riders Helping Riders...

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007 | 02:36 AM
Default RE: CBR Forum Riders Helping Riders...

if the offer for help is out there I need lots of it..... out of work due to being rear ended no money coming in and rent comming up..... life is grand.. if it wasn't for a neighbor nice enough to let me piggy back on his wifi then I wouldn't have the net.

Old 02-21-2007 | 03:31 PM

Old 02-21-2007 | 04:38 PM

ORIGINAL: ikhoudvanu199

im up...so far the only one in new england
Looks like your only a ferry ride away....ive heard from the Harley boys i know that theres some nice roads in CT. Gonna be planninsome rides up there for summertime day trips with a few others allon cbr's....

Old 02-21-2007 | 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: NYErion929

im up...so far the only one in new england
Looks like your only a ferry ride away....ive heard from the Harley boys i know that theres some nice roads in CT. Gonna be planninsome rides up there for summertime day trips with a few others allon cbr's....
o boy are there ever some nice roads...lots of good twisties as well as lotsa of good easy scenic rides, depending on what your looking for...let me know when your gonna be up here, ill gladly meet up with you guys...plus that ferry is a nice ride too

Old 02-21-2007 | 04:58 PM

o boy are there ever some nice roads...lots of good twisties as well as lotsa of good easy scenic rides, depending on what your looking for...let me know when your gonna be up here, ill gladly meet up with you guys...plus that ferry is a nice ride too
...I ♥ Twisties...

Ill definetly be in touch when we head up that way....would be nice to go with someone who knows where they are, instead of trying to find twisty rds on mapquest [8D]

Old 02-21-2007 | 08:31 PM

ORIGINAL: NYErion929

...I ♥ Twisties...

Ill definetly be in touch when we head up that way....would be nice to go with someone who knows where they are, instead of trying to find twisty rds on mapquest [8D]
haha...i can imagine finding twisties on mapquest could be difficult...my favorite road in the area is less than a mile from my house...its 12 miles of backroad and shoreline twistie riding...CT route 146 if u wanna look it up

Old 02-26-2007 | 07:32 PM
|
Banned

Haha - Voodoochild cracks me up... funny shiite!

Hey BlindinOrange - where you at, bro? I can't find you on the map - maybe under a different name?

As someone who was recently on a bad stretch, I got a lot of side work help that kinda let me still maintain some sort of lifestyle by odd jobs that paid cash. Maybe we can find someone in or around you man that need a favor or something... ?

How's your situation right now - if you don't mind my asking... maybe someone can lend a brotha a hand?

EDIT: On another note - I see we got a rider in Columbia? Hey FatGuy, a buddy of mine in Platte City and I are planning a trip to Truman Lake this summer. I've got a cousin who is letting us use his land and camper that's down there.

Prolly gonna make a 4 day weekend of it, it'll just be the 2 of us riding some great roads in the day and either hanging out at the land and drinkin' some beer or this little bar down there at night... it's a cool place.

Anyway - you and the Columbia guy are welcome to comeif you'd like to ride. I'm sure we'd get along swiningly as far as riding styles.

That's cool that everyone is placing themselves - lot's of people signed up!