Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fantasy Footballers...

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Dont get me wrong Ffingers, im not mad at all. Just a few times i have played in the past (other leagues obviously) teams that were in the crapper would make *poor* trades to good teams at the end of the year, just to kinda screw people, or load their friends already good teams. I didnt forsee you doing that, just saying you gotta be a bit careful trading this time of year, ya know what i mean.
I agree. This is what separates a private league from a public one.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:41 AM

Ever heard of a trade deadline? In most leagues, your not even able to trade past week 10 due to this very reason...

Just sit on your team and deal with last place like a big boy. No way you should give uop anyone, and nowyou get a chance to be the spoiler.

Try and knock me out of the playoffs this weekend, if you got the ***** for it. You should have beat me the first time we played...

Old 11-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im sorry everyone sprained their vaginas over this trade [8D]it wont happen again, are we all still bff's? (lol im not trying to be an ***, i just thought it would be funny to say "sprainedtheir vaginas")

Old 11-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered Users

shoulda coulda....

sorry i am in a foul mood..... [>:]

Old 11-26-2008, 10:14 AM

Go ahead and ruin a close league with bogus trades...

Who wants all my best players!! Now that Fangers has traded away all his good players to his bff's, nobody has a fair chance anymore!!

Hey Hayden, I'll give you LT and Slaton for C Benson. Veto those trades...

Old 11-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

Go ahead and ruin a close league with bogus trades...

Who wants all my best players!! Now that Fangers has traded away all his good players to his bff's, nobody has a fair chance anymore!!

Hey Hayden, I'll give you LT and Slaton for C Benson. Veto those trades...
dude...see a few posts up, where stinky said he was gonna let hayden know to veto these trades??? frankie says "relax"!

Registered Users

calm down jay...i ALREADY sent an email to hayden to cancel the trades out....don't worry about it.....its taken care of...i wrote that a few posts back and sent hayden the email within five minutes of accepting....

i openly said i was in a pissy mood and wasn't reviewing trades...i called my bad and am correcting....

like can'tman said....stop whining about it....i made a mistake in haste, i have since corrected it....don't worry...none of your dreams of CBR FF dominance will be destroyed by me....

and just for the record...i am not going to name names...but a few of you jokers have made me crap offers for players....i even consulted some FF gurus and there was no way what i was being offered was comparable....now....i am not saying that justifies anything....but what i am saying is that when it's not in your favor, people are against it...but if they could get a steal of a trade and pull one over on someone, most of you would do it.....so please don't act holier than thou about trades that you think are ****ty....because truth be told, had you been able to make the trade, you would have (if you could trick me into doing so)....

the only difference about now was the fact that i didn't care if i got tricked and just blindly accepted offers....after which i realized probably wasn't cool...so i fixed it....or am attempting to....

i love this league and look forward to it next year hopefully where i won't miss the first 3 weeks and i am not stuck with an auto-draft.....didn't want to **** anyone off....but this year SUCKED for me...any of you say you had it worse can kiss my ***...look at the year my players had...i had the crappiest team i think and people wanted to trade me for crappier guys in most situations by taking the very few good guys i had.....

good luck to all...may the best team win....and i will lock down my team from here on out...no trades here....

Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

on a side note, Marrion Barrber is going to beat the **** out of Seattle this week!

Old 11-26-2008, 10:35 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: RojerLockless

on a side note, Marrion Barrber is going to beat the **** out of Seattle this week!
You must be talking to me eh, Roj? Why did you offer me Barber for Lynch? Did I get it...did I get it? Hahahaha. Watch him go for 30/game the rest of the season! [:@]

Old 11-26-2008, 10:38 AM

[&:]

Quick Reply: CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread