Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fantasy Footballers...

ORIGINAL: RojerLockless

I'm gonna have to say, interesting trade. only time will tell on who's the moron on this one
I know I am happy with it. I needed the WRs. I think it made both of our teams better.

Old 10-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Sweet Roy Williams to the cowboys, that may actually pay off towards the end of the year.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:19 PM

I got COlston coming back now and Housh has Fitzpatrick throwing (I mean running) the ball to him, so trading Jennings (with the cold coming in GB) for McNabb and also getting Tony Gonzalez seemed like a good deal. I still got three big name WR's, and I now got my top tier QB.

This trade may hurt me this week a little with the Eagles on the bye, but in the future should work out well for me. I now hope Housh and Jennings both break their legs now, lol.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i cant seem to make a trade that works out for both parties...cant i just trade my scrubs for your studs???

Old 10-15-2008, 01:36 PM

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

I got COlston coming back now and Housh has Fitzpatrick throwing (I mean running) the ball to him, so trading Jennings (with the cold coming in GB) for McNabb and also getting Tony Gonzalez seemed like a good deal. I still got three big name WR's, and I now got my top tier QB.

This trade may hurt me this week a little with the Eagles on the bye, but in the future should work out well for me. I now hope Housh and Jennings both break their legs now, lol.
Don't wish ill things against my new players, or else I will wish that Donovan throws his arm out, needind season ending surgery and Gonzalez gets fed up with the Chiefs and decides to sit the bench for the rest of the season to protest not being traded. While on the bench he will accidently sit on a water bottle and never run the same again.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^ Hahahaha. How come nobody wants three **** players for one good one? Isn't that value?

Funk,
I hope you didn't spend too much time calculating weather patterns, and the impact of the full moon on the gravitation pull of a football in a leap year, and how El Nino will affect the aggressiveness of O linemen...better just to flip a coin...***.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:46 PM

Your all just jealous you couldn't get my stud WR's from me...I must be an idiot trading the #1 WR in Jennings. I'm rolling the dice, hoping Colston becomes the new #1 for the rest of the year...lol.

The Packers will stop throwing it soon enough, it gets too cold there in winter. We'll see where it ends up in a few weeks.

Now, if you'll excuse, I must continue my climb to the top!!! HAHAHA, Biatches!!!

Old 10-15-2008, 02:50 PM

Any given Sunday gents... I lose Brady week one, and now Romo, yet still I'm still at 4-2. DLuv hooked me up with Jones-Drew and a few good pickups on the waiver and Eggrolls are back in the hunt. Jfunks knows better then anyone that the Quack Banger is for real...

Old 10-15-2008, 03:09 PM

ORIGINAL: QB420

Any given Sunday gents... I lose Brady week one, and now Romo, yet still I'm still at 4-2. DLuv hooked me up with Jones-Drew and a few good pickups on the waiver and Eggrolls are back in the hunt. Jfunks knows better then anyone that the Quack Banger is for real...
Why is that, because you won baseball? I beat your *** in the first week, right? I'm at 4-2, and two guys on the bench away from 6-0, and I missed the draft. All I'm saying is, I'm better than you.

Old 10-15-2008, 03:09 PM

Quick Reply: CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread