Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 08:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread

ill send you a trade offer after kyle orton has some classic "kyle orton" games...get his value a little lower [8D]

Old 10-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fantasy Footballers...

ORIGINAL: Dluv35

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

ORIGINAL: Dluv35

lets start putting some things together

Edit: Hayden/Funk sent a couple offers

HAHAHAHA!!!! So you want me to trade you the #1 WR so far in Greg Jennings, for Kyle Orton, who you picked up off the free agent list not that long ago? I was born at night, man, just not last night!!! [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Seriously, that's a good one...let me see if I can come up with a counter offer...

EDIT: You could have at least made me think about it and offered me McNabb or Favre...
First, it is a start, second, orton will end up with more points at the end of the year than Jennings. No, I did not expect you to accept it. But you can see the caliber of player I want to get. Would you be interested in trading him for anyone?

Edit: Just looked at your QBs and noticed that your best one is Schaub who is putting up terrible numbers, you could make an argument that Pennington is better. Orton is starting to click with his offense. He has more attempts, completions, passing yards, less INTs and more TDs than your QBs you have now. Maybe he should not be considered in a trade with Jennings, but he is better than some guy that just got picked up as a FA. IMO he was a good pick up.
So was Pennington, lol...for the ONE week I needed him, lol. He is really starting to click with his offense as well.

Did you notice the part where Jennings is, as of right now, the #1 WR in this league so far?!? And Kyle Orton? Seriously?

I bet you Schaub outscores Orton the rest of the season, once he gets done with the ****s and can play again. Had he have played against the Colts last weekend, Houston would have won. Sage ruined my big upset pick of the week. [:@]

Can't blame you for trying to sell high on Orton, but wait till winter sets in in Chicago and then we'll see the real Kyle Orton. And I just read somewhere that Colston may come back this week...oh well, guess I'll have a stud WR on the bench every week.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ lol sooo true...selling orton that high right now is likeTHAT GUY trying to sell a 1992 cbr 600 f3 with 65000 miles for 3,400 in the middle of november in somewhere freezingly cold like wisconsin

Old 10-09-2008, 11:26 PM

^^Nice analogy.

Old 10-09-2008, 11:48 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

^^ lol sooo true...selling orton that high right now is like THAT GUY trying to sell a 1992 cbr 600 f3 with 65000 miles for 3,400 in the middle of november in somewhere freezingly cold like wisconsin
He asks 3400 in hopes he can get 3000, which is more than most people would get if they started out asking 2250. I figured I would start there and end up being able to get Jennings with mcnabb. I guess I was wrong and should have just proposed that first.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:50 PM

Yeah man, I am NOT a rookie at fantasy leagues, there is no such thing as "a start" in fantasy trading!!

McNabb forHoush is interesting...what do yout huink about that one?

But seriously...I need a QB and have many stud WR's to move... Housh, AJ, Jennings, Colston, H Ward...all available for the right offer.

Old 10-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^Did you get my PM?

Old 10-10-2008, 01:37 PM

Not yet, let me check now... yes, I see it...not so sure I need a RB though, I got LT, Slaton and E GRaham already...

Old 10-12-2008, 07:42 PM

Sorry Fingers, I think I have this one locked up. Not a great week, but a win is a win.

Old 10-13-2008, 01:35 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Booya 5-1 too bad im 3-3 on my money league...

but Booya 5-1!

Quick Reply: CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread