Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Car Stereo Stolen

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 04:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Car Stereo Stolen

cool that you got your faceplate back dude. not too often it works out in the victims favor!!
i was away on vacation a few years back and when i got home all of the GUNS that my recently deceased father had left me were gone, plus a bunch of other **** that was hidden (antique coins, money, new sweet bong!!.) it was either someone that knew me well(where all the stuff was) or someone that knew they had a lot of time (cause i was away) . either way, called police, nothing ever turned up. but believe me, if i ever find out who did it, they will be in for a world of hurt!! it will be worth it to go away for a little while (been there, done that, whats next?) now, i value the idea of police, but where i lived they acted like i was the ***. i was totally sober and they are asking if i am high and sh**t? WTF? so they end up "looking around" the house and find that i have a very little bit of smoke (like a bowl full) and say i mustve been high and sold the guns and stuff. i almost went to jail for someone breaking into MY HOUSE, stealing MY STUFF!!! WTF?!!

Old 04-10-2007, 06:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm happy to hear that everything's slowly coming togather for you Voodoo. If it was me though, I'd of pressed charges. Granted, they might be lill teenage s**theads, but if they don't get taught a lesson now, they'll never learn, they'll keep on doing the same stuff over and over, maybe even graduate to more serious crimes or even worse, someone could very well end up shooting them! "Knock on Wood" but so far I've never had anything stolen from me in my life, well, I take that back, some lil bastard stole my beer at a party once back in highschool, lol...maybe it's because I live in a small town, IDK, but just like I said in another post, when a member had his/her bike stolen...whenever I hear about something getting stolen on here, or wherever, it ALWAYS seems like the thefts happen in bigger cities. You did the right thing though, chasing them down the street, yelling at them (lmao, I can picture Voodoo chasing some teenage punks!) and so on...good thing you didn't catch them though because with them being underage I'm sure their parents would've pressed charges or something. We're always here to support and listen Voodoo, no need to worry!

Old 04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Press charges. You may feel mercy for them, but no one starts at vehicle theft, they have to work up to it. Do them a favor and deter them from going any further in their life of crime. Good for them that they're minors, the record will be expunged when the reach adulthood anyways.