Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Car Stereo Stolen

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Car Stereo Stolen

Thanks for the support. Here's an update: My stepdaughter called one of her friends (who we have treated like our son, and has lived with us from time to time), and he says he knows the kids who took the stereo. Apparently he quoted back to her, verbatim, my screaming about guns and killing. The cops are on the trail now. I have a possitive feeling we are going to get these **** heads. In fact, one of the kids that was in my driveway, has been on the phone tomy stepdaughter,almost in tears, because he is afraid he is going to jail. He says he can produce the radio. I am enjoying his fear and terror more than I can convey. My concern is the kid on the bike, this morning, is the very same kid we have taken in over the last few years...breaks my heart more than the loss of any radio. I'll keep you posted. And, by the way Bushy, I appreciate your catching andknocking outyour robber even more than ever!

Old 03-26-2007, 07:27 PM

that sucks but bushmaster is right ! they live around ther somewhere! but it is probley better you didn't catch them .. i did 2 years ago my car was stolen by some punk . the funny thing was i heard my car start up and i told my girl-freind(now wife) that sounds like my car ! and open my door and low and be hold there was this tiny kid in my car i freaked out and yelled at him and he put it in reverse.. i jumped onthe hoodand held on for dear life (now i hav done this before in high school but that was a joke gone wrong) and he freaked out and punched it this was 90 760 volvo turbo so it had power now i am holding on to the hood going down the road at 11:30 at night doing 60 plus he get s to a red light and slows down i break the window with my hand and try grabiing him but he bails i i catch him cops show up everybody is in handcuffs i am chargerd with assult and battery, and a hole bunch of **** all on a minor so the judge was kinda harsh on me .. hell the kid got out before me.. sorry kinda got into it ..... moral of the story better to leave it to the cops (which means not much wil be done) sorry again that sucks ! i got an old headunit in storage if you want it i send it to you just pay the shipping i got it the same way soembody stole mine

Old 03-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Voodoo, sorry to hear your misfortune. I hope justice is served to those lowlifes.
Talk about word getting back to you on something like this... When I was in High Schoolmy car was broken into in the parking lot.My best friend was in the Auto Mechanics class and heard abouta stolen stereo. Myfriend actually installed it for me.The dude was talking about goin back to take my speakers, Jensen tri-ax six by nines. (remember those?) Apparently this kid was already being investigated for stealing cars and bringing them into shop class to chop up.

Old 03-26-2007, 10:14 PM

damn crack heads i hate people that steal our hard earned ****.. carma is a bitch these kids will pay for it in the future dont worry bro

Old 03-27-2007, 12:18 AM

Man that sucks Voodoo. I came home from duty one morning, round the corner of the drive heading into the garage and see my rear door open to my truck.......It was just before christmas and my wife had hidden 600$ or so worth of toys in the back seat of my quad cab, all tinted out, lifted, good hiding spot...anyway...you guessed it, some POS stole all the christmas toys! WOW what a low-life. We had to run out and buy all new stuff to put under the tree.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:53 AM

This makes me sad to read. I feel badly that you were violated and victimized. A case of bad things happening to good people.
I've always felt that it is not the "Youth at risk", but rather society that is at risk when parents allow children to wander the streets all night, looking for trouble.
Surely, with your good Karma, a newer, better sound system will fall into your lap. Pax, G.

Old 04-10-2007, 02:54 AM
Retired Moderator

So, I am at home for lunch today, and I hear a knock at the door. I open up, and it is officer Meyers that took our statement for the stolen stereo. He has been hot on the case, and got some parents involved and...returned our faceplate. He got the kids to rat eachother out and tell who had it. We are not pressing charges, because they are teenage ****heads, but maybe they deserve a break...we could be wrong. Of course, we already replaced the stereo. Now we have two. Anyway, happy ending (I have good cop karma because I always wave to them when I am riding).

Old 04-10-2007, 03:06 AM
Retired Moderator

Wow, that's great voodoo. that's got to be very rare to get small stuff recovered like that.

once, back in college, i was moving and had to make a quick stop to pick something up (b4 store closed) on my way to the new place. i chose what i thought was the safest place you could possibly park: A drive thru of a bank with vid camera facing down on my car (bank was closed), and facing the police station 200 ft. away with leo's going in and out all the time. 15 minutes and my entire car was wiped clean .. stereo and everything else. found out camera in that lane was not working and not one p.o. saw anything. filed report and nothing ever came of it.

but glad you got yours back man. good stuff.

Old 04-10-2007, 03:31 AM

press charges and then drop them at the last minute just to scare him good, its cool that yall didnt press, but i know wayyyyy to many kids i grew up with who do stupid *** stuff a few got caught stealing bikes, rememeber,( Bike recovered by SWAT), yeaaaa ive known those kids since 4th grade, we were friends till i found out they were doin that, anyway too many kids get away with **** today and it pisses me off seeing my retard friends from high school getting arrested, and getting out of it, throw him in a hole and tell him to put the lotion on his skin, or else[sm=vader1.gif]

Old 04-10-2007, 03:59 AM

I wish I was there with ya voodoo. I've been meaning to practice some jiu jitsu on somebody.

Quick Reply: Car Stereo Stolen