Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Can I ride your bike?!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can I ride your bike?!!

Here is a good response:

"Yes, you can sit on my bike! When you are done, I'll give you the pin number for my bank card, then I'll buy you some booze to get you in the mood to @!*# my wife, and when you clean up, on my bath robe please, you can smack my kids around, finally, I'll give myself paper cuts and let you squeeze lemon in them. Rock on, pilgrim!"

Old 09-15-2006, 07:47 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate that. They ask, and I reply something like "let me take your car around the block a couple times first". Their response...."uh, yeah right". Then I reply "same here".

They just walk away. Works every time.

Old 09-15-2006, 12:49 PM

HAHA!!! This just happened to me tonite...

So i get to the gas station and go inside pay the lady n back out to refuel....then as im walkin out to my bike i see a black-ish bike passing by...the dude sees me and my bike and nods (the "wat's up" kinda nod) and pulls into the station to stop beside my bike. im being courtious and reply..."hey..." dude then goes... "hey man, is that a HONDA!?" and im like 'yeah its a CBR" (says so on the bike)...then he says "this is an R6..." i take a closer look at his ride and i see the letters Y**AHA...the other letters were missing...he also had a yoshimura slip-on...but with mud caked on it...and his seat had like a shirt...i think for a cover...fairings all scracted the F!@# up and looked older than me...im 20...it had square-ish looking headlights...im not sure wat year...but he then asks me to ride my bike cuz hes never seen a honda before...so politely i say "no thanks..." with a laugh...and since i said no...he asked if he can at least "sit"...agen i reply "nope"...this guy also knows me somehow...by name...i dont recall him at all...and he asks to borrow a dollar...HAHA! in my head im like damn no shame at all...so i give him a 5 and wait for my change...he gave me 3 cuz he was thirsty...it was too funny and he asked me all kinds of questions like...how much was it? where'd u score it? is it fast? can i hear it gas? then...he even asks my number...so we can ride sometime...hahaha...i give him my non-working number and rode away...

he followed me and gestured we race once...i just shake my head...OH! he was wearing surf shorts and a tanktop...thats all. after a bit he signals me over to the side of the rode...and asks where i live...hahaha! i act nice and tell him some directions (but not to my house!). after that we went separate ways...hahahahaha! i think he might want to really ride my bike so i just didnt want him to know where i lived....[&:]

Old 09-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rio_600RR_06

HAHA!!! This just happened to me tonite...

So i get to the gas station and go inside pay the lady n back out to refuel....then as im walkin out to my bike i see a black-ish bike passing by...the dude sees me and my bike and nods (the "wat's up" kinda nod) and pulls into the station to stop beside my bike. im being courtious and reply..."hey..." dude then goes... "hey man, is that a HONDA!?" and im like 'yeah its a CBR" (says so on the bike)...then he says "this is an R6..." i take a closer look at his ride and i see the letters Y**AHA...the other letters were missing...he also had a yoshimura slip-on...but with mud caked on it...and his seat had like a shirt...i think for a cover...fairings all scracted the F!@# up and looked older than me...im 20...it had square-ish looking headlights...im not sure wat year...but he then asks me to ride my bike cuz hes never seen a honda before...so politely i say "no thanks..." with a laugh...and since i said no...he asked if he can at least "sit"...agen i reply "nope"...this guy also knows me somehow...by name...i dont recall him at all...and he asks to borrow a dollar...HAHA! in my head im like damn no shame at all...so i give him a 5 and wait for my change...he gave me 3 cuz he was thirsty...it was too funny and he asked me all kinds of questions like...how much was it? where'd u score it? is it fast? can i hear it gas? then...he even asks my number...so we can ride sometime...hahaha...i give him my non-working number and rode away...

he followed me and gestured we race once...i just shake my head...OH! he was wearing surf shorts and a tanktop...thats all. after a bit he signals me over to the side of the rode...and asks where i live...hahaha! i act nice and tell him some directions (but not to my house!). after that we went separate ways...hahahahaha! i think he might want to really ride my bike so i just didnt want him to know where i lived....[&:]
WOW....sounds like he wanted to ride more than your bike....LOL.

Old 09-15-2006, 01:52 PM

Sounds like he wanted to make your bike HIS bike!

Old 09-15-2006, 02:36 PM

Yeah...thats wat i was afraid of...i might come home one day and its gone...but i'll find it...guams a small island.

Old 09-15-2006, 02:37 PM

I agree with Rrasco, It sounds like he wanted you, not your bike. STALKER!

Old 09-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

+1 STALKER ! [:'(]

Old 09-16-2006, 02:34 AM

GAH! -2 on stalkers!

Old 09-16-2006, 03:01 AM

I saw something today that just gave me the creeps. These two guys walked by a bike and came back to look at it. It was a nice looking bike and I have to admit I stopped also. The next thing they did made steam pour from my ears. They pulled out a camera and took turns sitting on it and taking pictures. They were playing with the grips, the brakes, and eveything. There was a helmet attached to the side of it and every time they got on and off it bumped against the side of the bike. I was so mad! Ok now I'm done.

Quick Reply: Can I ride your bike?!!