Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Can I ride your bike?!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006 | 12:37 PM
Default Can I ride your bike?!!

Why is it everytime you stop to get gas there is always an a$$ that has to ask, "Can I ride your bike or can I sit on your bike"?? I swear to God it always happens to me, and I'm like can I ride your wife or gf. I love sport bikes as much as anyone and before I bought my bike I looked at plenty but I never asked to go tool around on one. Like I am going to let someone ride around the parking lot of local gas and go... yeah and watch them ride off on my bike. NOWAY DICK!!

Old 09-14-2006 | 12:47 PM
Default RE: Can I ride your bike?!!

LOL...that reminded me of a story, about a month ago i rode up to my brothers work and there is this guy i went to high school with that works there....i was talking to him a few nights before about my bike, so naturally he was like "this the bike you were talking about?" then he asked me to ride it, i started to laugh and was like "wtf are you serious?"(this is one of those guys that you wouldnt trust to carry scissors towards you)...........he said "what, i was going to wear your helmet." then i really started laughing and replied "its not your head im worried about!" oh man, this F*ing guy.

on another note, i have not had it happen yet, but there are alot of occasions where people have either seen, or been told that someone was sitting on their bike either just for the hell of it, so their buddy could take a pic or some other stupid reason. occasionally they knock the bike over too and then take off. some people.....go to a dealership.

Old 09-14-2006 | 12:50 PM

If he had nice-looking woman with him I'd answer, "Sure, you can ride this..if I can ride her". Besides, any guy thats so pathetic to ask a complete stranger for a spin on his bike probably wouldnt have the ***** to keep you from hitting on her. Sick as it is, there are some women that get off on that.

Old 09-14-2006 | 12:59 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR76

If he had nice-looking woman with him I'd answer, "Sure, you can ride this..if I can ride her". Besides, any guy thats so pathetic to ask a complete stranger for a spin on his bike probably wouldnt have the ***** to keep you from hitting on her. Sick as it is, there are some women that get off on that.
get off on what, strangers hitting on them? or telling them you want to ride her?

Old 09-14-2006 | 01:57 PM

My wife and I were out to dinner the other night , we had stopped to get some gas on the way home and a drunk and his girl come up and are like can I sit on the bike with my girl, and he said he wanted her to get the feel of a bike. I was like man you are trashed theres no way in hell you are sitting on my bike. Stop by the Honda shop tomarrow.

Old 09-14-2006 | 03:20 PM

This is a really funny topic. For some reason, the reverse happens to me. When I am NOT on my bike, the guys ask me if I'll sit on theirs and they take pictures. WTF? Guy just wants a pic of a girl on his ride?

Old 09-14-2006 | 03:34 PM

Hes probably has never had a hot girl on his bike, and if he asked you he probably hells his friends that your some girl he dated from out of state or he met at the beach over the summer!! haha

Old 09-14-2006 | 03:55 PM

HA! That is funny, never thought of that. Maybe I should quit sitting on the bikes...LOL

Old 09-14-2006 | 03:59 PM

You're not the hot blond on the back of my buddys bike are you.... I knew he was lying!!

Old 09-14-2006 | 04:36 PM

HAH! That is funny, I just sat on a guy's bike last night...we were hanging out at Ireland's and the guy heard me talking about riding. He wanted to show me his bike and he asked me to sit on it and then, he took a picture. I guess, If it makes him happy, no harm no foul.

Quick Reply: Can I ride your bike?!!