Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Call of Duty 4!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Call of Duty 4!!!

^^ evil empire? i see no evil empire here!(quiet fool! we're trying to recruit peopleformicrosofts eventual world domination!lord gates will be most displeasedwhen he hears about this!)

Old 11-14-2007, 12:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yuh the call of duty 4 demo was sweet, bought the game the other day and since I'm still waiting for them to ship my broken 360 that they recieved 2 fridays ago. I guess I don't know the box looks nice? Also with the ps3 vs 360 debate just buy them both!

Old 11-14-2007, 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: rvizzle

When playing 360 or PS3 you dont make a decision on one factor, IE you said the graphics are amazing. But you take into factor everything else. ya the graphics on the 360 might not be as good as ps3 but the 360 also came out almost a full year if not more before the PS3 did. secondly 360 has way better Live connection and community. 3rd Game selection, uhh besides Resist tell me another good game for PS3. 4th - I can connect my PC to my 360 and watch videos/ music / pictures on my TV because of teh 360. When's the last time you downloaded videos/music/ pictures and watched them on your TV thru ur xbox. 5th - the six axis controller on the ps3 is a piece of crap. 6th - you have to switch from rca to component to hdmi on the ps3, as in 360 it automatically figures out what conncetion it's using. No i dont own a PS3 but my friend bought one the day it came out and brought it over to my house. not only did it take us 2 hours to figure out you have to switch the stupid piece of crap to hdmi but when he took it back to his place, he had to bring it back so we could switch it rca because you can't see the FKing screen when your not displaying the correct setting. 7th - Why do you think Sony is 3rd in national sales, EVEN when it was the newest and latest console to be released? Now you know why I hate the PS3 and it doesn't come close to owning a 360.
1. im sure if sony asked for 60 bucks a year it they can upgrade there system but why spend money if no one is complaine and it works fine?
2. I will give you that, but jeez i would not want my kids if i had any playing online other then good game its all swearing. grated sony or microsoft can't stop that.
3. Game selection does suck right now but i guess next year there is a hold bunch of great titles sony is making,
4. there is ways you can use your computer to the ps3 but it alot harder but it can be done, im pretty sure if sony had a os they can do the same. Plus bill here is thinking what other good way is there to knock out mac take away they ipod. Ps3 can use any mp3 player without issue.
5. i always like the axxis controllers. i guess its choice.
6. ? I never had a problem with changing it over.
7. Not everyone can afford a ps3 or a 360 elite.
I see it as this ps3 has and will have more to offer in the future which the 360 is at the top right now. Blue ray with ps3 system, 200 for a external with 360. loud game load 360. free wireless card with ps3 system 100 with 360. free online with ps3 60 a year360.
I bought the elite verison of the 360 thinking it came with everything but here i am after another 150 bucks with a recharge battery kit and wireless headphones when i thought it should all come with damn near 500 system. Look what microsoft did with the xbox stop making games for it well what happens if you can't afford a new system no more new games while sony was pushing new games up till now still, what do you think they will do with the 360 when they make a new and improve system that will be cost more then a ps3 and do less still? The only reason why 360 has more titles is they bought most of the rights to most of the gaming companys now next year those leases will be up and thats when the battle will begin. Also why does 360's games get pushed back everytime they are about to launch? Beacouse they don't meet the hype bill wants so he push's them back until rsvp are met.
My .02

Old 11-14-2007, 06:08 AM
VP

did anybody else think this game was wayyyyyyy too short?

Old 11-14-2007, 08:03 AM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Whats your whole specs.
its a 2 year old HP, i just added more ram and graphics

AMD athlon 3500, 2GB of ram (pc3200 DDR) , ATI radeon x1300 with 512mb of ram. 250gb hard drive (7200rpm serial ATA) with plenty of room left.

I can run the Half life 2 series fine, but i havent tried anything else realy, the latest hit man ran like **** but i think it could be that it was bootlegged poorly.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:07 PM

the reason the PS3 doesnt have any games out.. actually they are starting to arrive now.. is because it takes them about 2times as long to write the games in blu ray format.. i was told.. not sure how accurate this is.. but blu rays hold something like 35 gig.. and dvds/xbox games hold like 7... and the PS3 is hackable.. just like the xbox. you just have to comply with the updates..

i love my ps3.. dont like xbox controllers.. but if i cant find an NES ill settle for an xbox as a second system. . .

Old 11-14-2007, 06:30 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

the reason the PS3 doesnt have any games out.. actually they are starting to arrive now.. is because it takes them about 2times as long to write the games in blu ray format.. i was told.. not sure how accurate this is.. but blu rays hold something like 35 gig.. and dvds/xbox games hold like 7... and the PS3 is hackable.. just like the xbox. you just have to comply with the updates..

i love my ps3.. dont like xbox controllers.. but if i cant find an NES ill settle for an xbox as a second system. . .

No PS3 will ever use 35 gigs. Not even close.

Also having a console being able to play movies is gay. I dont get a console so I can watch King Kongs ding dong in HD or blue ray. I get a console to play games. There's is only one of my friends that plays movies on his. The others are smart, the more you use it the faster it'll wear out. ALL CD CONSOLES WEAR OUT.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:46 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

No PS3 will ever use 35 gigs. Not even close.

Also having a console being able to play movies is gay. I dont get a console so I can watch King Kongs ding dong in HD or blue ray. I get a console to play games. There's is only one of my friends that plays movies on his. The others are smart, the more you use it the faster it'll wear out. ALL CD CONSOLES WEAR OUT.
i didnt say it would use 35gigs.. no way could it use 35gigs of RAM... but that blue ray discs holds 50gig of information on dual layer discs. . . is the correct ammount.. and dvd capacity is 4.7gigs.. thats all i was saying.. and why not use it to watch blue rays? thats why you pay that much money.. i use it to the fullest extent.. and i have no problem buying another one in 5yrs or so ... my ps2 is 6yrs old and still rockin.. and my ps3 has a 60gig hard drive.. with a 120 gig external. . . ... ..

Old 11-14-2007, 06:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sega genesis > 360/ps3/wii/your moms

Old 11-14-2007, 07:14 PM

catamayos avatar > ps3/xbox/pc/mac/iphone/pay phone/pager/sega/SNES/NES/gamecube/mymom/and hillaryclinton

Quick Reply: Call of Duty 4!!!