Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

California Superbike School

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: California Superbike School

the tire deal may be great and all, but I stood there and watched them change tires at the track with their tire changer. NO way in hell they are getting anywhere near my rims. I change my tires on Cozyes' no-mar tire changer, never a mark on the rim. If you dont care about how your rims look when they are done, then by all means, let them do it. they are not set up to be pretty in their work, its is strictly track driven, and true track guys could give a crap how many scratches are on their rims.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: California Superbike School

ORIGINAL: krash

the tire deal may be great and all, but I stood there and watched them change tires at the track with their tire changer. NO way in hell they are getting anywhere near my rims. I change my tires on Cozyes' no-mar tire changer, never a mark on the rim. If you dont care about how your rims look when they are done, then by all means, let them do it. they are not set up to be pretty in their work, its is strictly track driven, and true track guys could give a crap how many scratches are on their rims.
Thanks for the heads up!
I am VERY picky as my bike usually gets a wipedown after every ride. Would not be pleased to have scratches. I will have them shipped to my house if I do it.

Thanks again!