Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

"butt out"

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default "butt out"

um, im no hunter....but saw this in walmart and laughed my *** off when i saw the back of it (pic below). i saw this thing hanging on the shelf that said "butt out" and had a picture of........*****.........a deer *** w/ its tail up.....so, i took it off the shelf to see wtf it was, and upon turning it around i saw teh following and just couldnt help but laugh...

Name:  0818072024.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  20.9 KB

Old 08-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "butt out"

Never seen anything like that. Funny for sure. I do a good bit of hunting, and just use a gut hook to run from the lower cape to the butt, and then cut out everything from the inside-out, making sure not to cut into anything in the digestive tract ( that gets nasty), and then do a "V" cut through all the deers "junk" and discard. But I might have to go looking for that but-out tool.....lol, jk..

Old 08-19-2007, 01:37 AM

never seen it. i dont think they would market something like that in so cal. not many deer around here.

Old 08-19-2007, 01:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha i had to check exactly where you were located jay...i almost half expected it to say wisconsin

Old 08-19-2007, 04:16 AM

I believe season starts September 15and im stoked. Last 3 years been out of it. 9/5/04 married yes folds cbr 954 coincidence. 7/14 05 baby. no season again. last year was broke and had to cash out vacation no season yet again. This year it is on woot! got my tags for B zone up in lewiston california.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:51 AM

lmao

Old 08-19-2007, 09:56 AM

Your phsyco is you do it to a human, but your normal pulling out deer intestines. [&:]

You dont even need to do that.

Flip deer on back. Cut those things off their inner legs. Cut from bung hole to throat. Cut throat. Now just falay all the membrane thats against the meat leaving every organ attached. When done, just grab the throat and yank everything out like a zipper. Once out cut the bung hole. Ta da! I laugh when people cut everything out piece by piece.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:59 AM

damn! i've never been hunting........and all this talk of ripping deer butthole isnt making me ever wanna give it a try, hahahahha.

i just couldnt help but laugh when i flipped that package around and saw the description on how to use, hahahaha.

Old 08-19-2007, 10:17 AM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

damn! i've never been hunting........and all this talk of ripping deer butthole isnt making me ever wanna give it a try, hahahahha.

i just couldnt help but laugh when i flipped that package around and saw the description on how to use, hahahaha.
Ya I hunt and I dont even get the point of it. I think its a back woods hunter's fetish.

Old 08-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Retired Moderator

I live in an area where about 80% of the population hunts. I am in the other 20%. I've been a couple of times, but I just get bored. I don't like hiking to the top of a mountain at 5am just to sit there all day hoping a deer will walk by. I hear in the midwest or back east, you can built a little hut to sit it with the opening toward the area you have been feeding them all year. That is illegal in Oregon.

Quick Reply: "butt out"