Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Butt hurt

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

The correct diet and the right exercise go a long way to relieve or cure haemorrhoids

You need to keep stools soft and avoid sitting for long periods of time,

most of them resolve themselves if you live right

I can go into more detail if anyone needs it ... I know some of you guys "work out"

be careful with squats and things like that, it puts so much pressure in the abdominal area....

I also view topical creams like giving someone a soothing pat after they just got stabbed or shot

you have to treat the cause and not the sympton

Jules

Last edited by Juliet; 06-22-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol this thread took a odd turn. haha

Old 06-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you guys have got to be kidding. h-roids from riding so much?

doesnt matter where im going, i cut my limit to no more then 3-400 miles in a given day. most ive gone is 600 in a day and i was wicked tired afterwards.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
I almost shat myself once. I was behind a big rig and the lady next to me decided to get over but there was no left or right shoulder. So i rode without about a foot to spare on my left side before she noticed me. I was very pissed but more happy she saw me atleast and moved over quickly. That was the only scary part of my lil trip. Well thats it. lol I just decided to share becuase im at home and bored since my wife isnt here.
You should be use to that stuff driving in LA

Old 06-22-2010, 06:25 PM

Jules I have a question, how do you know so much about everything? No joke you seem to always have great input on subjects I read on here, if I ever have a problem im definitely coming to you haha . As for the dudes with H-roids bummer deal you have my sympathy!

Old 06-22-2010, 09:30 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bammerman
You should be use to that stuff driving in LA
Lol this is true but im used to having room on my side to swing over. In this situation i couldnt just crank it hard to one side and move. I had to just kinda sit there and pray. haha

Old 06-22-2010, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Kbent
Jules I have a question, how do you know so much about everything? No joke you seem to always have great input on subjects I read on here, if I ever have a problem im definitely coming to you haha . As for the dudes with H-roids bummer deal you have my sympathy!
Our dear Juliet is a registered nurse in England, and holds a degree in engineering. Not to mention owns, rides, and maintains two sportbikes. Pretty handy with a camera, too. She always has insight into just about everything.

Haha, roid rage. Cheeky Australians ... No, the itchy O-ring is not from riding too much. It's from sitting on it in class for the last two years. Now that I'm back working ... I expect the rage to fade. Sure do love sitting, though.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by RojerLockless
Next time you swing by Texas hit H-town and I'll ride with ya some of the way
^^this, i gotta make my way out to austin sometime anyhow to look at an ae86

Old 06-23-2010, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by SpiritRR
Our dear Juliet is a registered nurse in England, and holds a degree in engineering. Not to mention owns, rides, and maintains two sportbikes. Pretty handy with a camera, too. She always has insight into just about everything.

Haha, roid rage. Cheeky Australians ... No, the itchy O-ring is not from riding too much. It's from sitting on it in class for the last two years. Now that I'm back working ... I expect the rage to fade. Sure do love sitting, though.

Wow thats awesome!!

Old 06-23-2010, 03:21 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Kbent
Originally Posted by SpiritRR

What sweet things to say, thank you...

Yes, I was an engineer many years ago ... that was my dad's influence, he restored classic cars and bikes ... and, from the earliest of ages I was fascinated by it all ... watching him turn a rusty heap into a thing of beauty again ... I had brothers who were what we call here "petrol heads", think Top Gear ... I was always helping my dad and brothers fix or do things, dad even had me Mig welding by the time I was 14 ... when older I helped him restore a Triumph Spitfire softop, he did the heavy stuff and I actually resprayed it in his garage with two pack paint ... I miss that car, it was fun!!

A life changing event in my mid twenties had me revaluate my life and turn my back on a lot of things, including engineering, and I retrained as a nurse. That was something I had always wanted to be since I was a child ... my dad was also the biker of the family and I have been "legally" riding since I was 16 so nearly 20 years now, he also pushed me to do my advanced riding test and I am a member of the institute of advanced motorcyclists ... I am older than a lot of you guys, now 35, and I will tell you this ... when you get older you do see a bigger picture, you know what really matters and what counts in this life ... yes that, and watching your body disintegrate before your very eyes ..lol

I do love to help people and it's one of the reasons I went into nursing ... so yes, if you have a problem feel free to ask and I will always try to help ...

Jules

PS I do not have piles ... that's one thing I have been spared from, thank God!!

Last edited by Juliet; 06-23-2010 at 04:52 AM.

Quick Reply: Butt hurt