Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Butt hurt

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Butt hurt

Yes my butt hurts. Ive got to rosey cheeks lol! My wife and i took a spontanous trip to austin, TX so she can see her family. She had a week off and i only had 2 days off which is why i took the bike. So she is staying a few extra days and then im going to work tommorrow. Plus i was able to suprise my step dad and grandpa for fathers day. They had no idea i was coming down. So that was a pretty good gift. haha

The total milage i added to my bike is 816 miles. We left saturday evening around 4pm and got there around 9ish. I left today around 2pm and just got home at 7pm. One hell of a ride and man do i need a seat upgrade. 160 miles was the furthest i went without stopping and that was at the start of the trip. The baby powder helped a little but a better seat would be the best bet. The ipod was also a must.lol

I almost shat myself once. I was behind a big rig and the lady next to me decided to get over but there was no left or right shoulder. So i rode without about a foot to spare on my left side before she noticed me. I was very pissed but more happy she saw me atleast and moved over quickly. That was the only scary part of my lil trip. Well thats it. lol I just decided to share becuase im at home and bored since my wife isnt here.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by CBRfenatic93; 06-21-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, yeah, I just did 750 miles one-way in one day, stopping only for gas and nicotine.

For some reason I don't own an ipod, but I could not have made it without earplugs at least. And much more than 100 miles at a time makes the butt-hurt too much. All this was only two weeks after driving the exact same route in my cage ...

There's that point where you can't slide around on the seat without it hurting everywhere. 14 hours from damn UT to San Diego on a bike ... twice as many stops, compared to about 10 hours in the Tacoma ...

Old 06-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Administrator - Retired

Get some spandex-like shorts to wear under your pants that don't have seams in the butt. It helps a LOT. I use underarmor and it works good too.
You have to keep your *** dry and keep seams from rubbing.
You have monkey butt, my friend.... LOL...

I did 1,325miles in like 3.5days going down to TN. I used underarmor, and actually bought one of those beaded car seat covers and cut it to the size of my bike seat ($8 at wally world). It gets air flowing, and lets you switch the seat up by taking it off every couple hundred miles. I had 0 problems the whole trip despite getting soaked a few times.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:28 PM

I have spandex but forgot to wear em. I also need some new grips. Mine are to dang hard. haha Or a throttle clip would be nice so i can rest my right hand for a few mins.

And after about 80 miles i stand up on the pegs and it cools everything underneath pretty fast. lol

I cant imagine going over 700+miles in one day. Thats a damn lot and yall two are some crazy SOBs. haha

Old 06-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get yourself a sheep skin cover, (they use them in hospitals to prevent pressure sores).
Only thing worse than the sore behind, coming home from a long week-end ride with friends, telling the wife you're tired, didn't get much sleep & you have a sore ****......

Old 06-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Next time you swing by Texas hit H-town and I'll ride with ya some of the way

Old 06-22-2010, 12:38 AM

When I got my bike after the month and a week it took to fix it, I rode it so much I got hemorrhoids.
TMI? Maybe. I only wish I was joking about it, too. :P

Old 06-22-2010, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by raylee
When I got my bike after the month and a week it took to fix it, I rode it so much I got hemorrhoids.
TMI? Maybe. I only wish I was joking about it, too. :P
Jesus, me too, man. How do you get rid of them? I'm so sick and tired of a got damn itchy bung ring I'm about to get upset. There has to be a way other than a stupid cream with some weird *** chemical ... weird ***-chemical ... that makes it go away. I hate it so bad. Maybe like some natural root, just something I can drink. This is not a joke.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by SpiritRR
Jesus, me too, man. How do you get rid of them? I'm so sick and tired of a got damn itchy bung ring I'm about to get upset. There has to be a way other than a stupid cream with some weird *** chemical ... weird ***-chemical ... that makes it go away. I hate it so bad. Maybe like some natural root, just something I can drink. This is not a joke.
Green tea + shampoo/water if you detect it early. The cream only comes into play if it gets mega huge.

Old 06-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SpiritRR
Roid rage
Name:  a-rod-roid-rage.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  42.7 KB

You know, much as I think of you guys. Sometimes there can be just a little bit to much information.

Quick Reply: Butt hurt