Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Busted!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 06:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 08-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Busted!

It's about time, accountability is a rare fukking thing these days.

Old 08-21-2008, 07:40 PM

stupid f^#kers

Old 08-21-2008, 08:02 PM

yahoo news is busted too
"Faced with almost insurmountable evidence which suggests that He is two years younger than the birth date listed on her Chinese passport,"

oh never mind[&o] i suck at detective work

Old 08-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Retired Moderator

I watched the DVR recording ofthe women's individual events yesterday at lunch, and was not stoked about how everything turned out. I told my wife that I couldn't wait for the Chinese rusetobe discovered, so our girlscan geta couple morewell deserved gold medals. Now, it is not thatHe (which is confusing enough, because "He" is a she)...It's not that Heisn't better than the othergymnasts at such a young age. The problem is they broke the rules if He/she is under 16. It reminds me of that stoner argument..."pot is way safer than booze, duuuuuude". That may be the case, but...smoking pot is against the rules and so is a 14 year old female olympiannamed He (is that like a boy named Sue?).

Old 08-21-2008, 08:42 PM

who honestly cares? in all reality, all it means is that they got their *** kicked by somebody that is younger and less experienced. i dont know bout you all, but if i had gotten my *** kicked in football in high school by somebody that was a class or two younger than me than i woulda been embaressed as ****e. and honestly, that would be a ****ty way to get some more gold medals imo...u know they are just gonna have an asterick next to there names in the record books.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:49 PM

Didnt He fall down and still get the gold why the American landed with one foot, which is better than falling down?

Old 08-21-2008, 10:40 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Didnt He fall down and still get the gold why the American landed with one foot, which is better than falling down?
werd

Old 08-21-2008, 11:57 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

who honestly cares? in all reality, all it means is that they got their *** kicked by somebody that is younger and less experienced. i dont know bout you all, but if i had gotten my *** kicked in football in high school by somebody that was a class or two younger than me than i woulda been embaressed as ****e. and honestly, that would be a ****ty way to get some more gold medals imo...u know they are just gonna have an asterick next to there names in the record books.

Dude, in gymnastics, younger is better. You are over the hill at 16, whereas peak is like 14. 13 or 14. Has something to do with body mass and gravity and whatever.

Old 08-22-2008, 12:14 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This all looks like sour grapes to me................
I've always believed in the old adage
If you're good enough, you're old enough.
Whether the judging was fair, is another issue altogether.
The US needs to fire the track relay coach - that was two medals down the tubes due to poor discipline and coaching, if ever I've seen it.
(Our coaches were just as much to blame - our people dropped the baton too, but we weren't going to win)
(Now waits for howls of indignation from the States.......) he he

Quick Reply: Busted!