Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

bummed.

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bummed.

JD, hang in there man. Just this week I was feeling down and thinking whats the point of liveing life? I'm 30 I have a nice little house, a nice car and truck plus the good old F4. I have a very streeful job, but a good job. I have tons to be thankful for and I see that now, but I was just in a rut-it happens to all of us.

I lost the love on my life and it still hurts to this day and it's been over 2 years, but I know i'm better off without her. Your 17 and have many years to live if you do it right. I have read lot of your posts and you seem to be a crazy kid that likes risk. Well life is a risk and since it seem you have the ***** to take a risk go do. Get up-stop feeling sorry for yourself and make something good happen. Whatever you want to do in life-do it and do it well. I am not much of a risk taker and that is a downfall of mine.

As far as the meds go I feel if you can manage without them then stay off them.

Keep your head up and remember you have alot to live for and God has a plan for you. Like was said "Everything happens for a reason"

Your online brother.
Ben.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:49 AM
Friend and Hero ...

LS1 if I had seen your high road postI probably would have saved most of my one-handed typing for something else

Old 03-13-2008, 11:58 AM

JD:
i cant ride my bike, its in pieces, and im having trouble coming up with the money to fix it, and thats my only stress reliever right now...

and

BlindinOrange:
Well after a horrible year I am sad to say that I am no longer going to have a Bike..... the repo man came last Fri night and took pitty on me and let me have it for one more week to see if I can get it out of collections but he will be back tomarrow.... I am not the type to hide it and be dishonest, he put his neck out for me the least I can do is the honorable thing..I just cant get all the money in time so its a no go..

The only difference I see here is... JD stepped out and literally ASKED for someone to give him money. Shame... I might not be liked anymore, but I think im pointing out the obvious. Free money cry out if you ask me.

I just broke up with my gf after 4 years, my newduplex I moved into 4 months ago burned down, and I lost my job 6 months ago because I left work to go see my mother in the hospital (after her lung collapsed). I am only employed at a convenience store, rather than my desk job at FedEx, and have no money to keep my 954, the reason I am trying to sell it, and avoid calls from GE MONEYBANK, ruining my credit. You dont have it so bad, grow a pair and understand things could be a lot worst.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:59 AM

Sorry if peoples' views on what I think changed, but thats really how that message came off to me, a cry for some money because it "is his only stress reliever"

Old 03-13-2008, 12:35 PM

i am by no means asking for money..i dont even ask for money from my own family..i work 42 hours a week..i have money, but some of it is better spent thn on some bike parts.

i asked for some advice..maybe some guidence, which i have gotten from alot of you, and i thank you for that. then some ******* tells me im just asking for money..its people like this that **** me off..and make me not want to be a part of the forum.

thank you all for the great advice..i will apply some of it in my life..

Old 03-13-2008, 01:11 PM

ORIGINAL: AAnderson

JD:
i cant ride my bike, its in pieces, and im having trouble coming up with the money to fix it, and thats my only stress reliever right now...

and

BlindinOrange:
Well after a horrible year I am sad to say that I am no longer going to have a Bike..... the repo man came last Fri night and took pitty on me and let me have it for one more week to see if I can get it out of collections but he will be back tomarrow.... I am not the type to hide it and be dishonest, he put his neck out for me the least I can do is the honorable thing..I just cant get all the money in time so its a no go..

The only difference I see here is... JD stepped out and literally ASKED for someone to give him money. Shame... I might not be liked anymore, but I think im pointing out the obvious. Free money cry out if you ask me.

I just broke up with my gf after 4 years, my newduplex I moved into 4 months ago burned down, and I lost my job 6 months ago because I left work to go see my mother in the hospital (after her lung collapsed). I am only employed at a convenience store, rather than my desk job at FedEx, and have no money to keep my 954, the reason I am trying to sell it, and avoid calls from GE MONEYBANK, ruining my credit. You dont have it so bad, grow a pair and understand things could be a lot worst.
Depends on how you read into that. I feel the kid took a step in the right direction about getting advice which i know is hard to do. And he was just giving some background details, because i know if he didn't say his bike was broken someoen would have came out and said just go ride your bike and forget about her.

Anyways JD i was in your place before i woke up at 7 went to school from 730-230 then worked from 300-12am and did that 6 days a week and ontop of that my ex broke up with me after 3 years, I literly wanted to just find somewhere to run and never come back. I found friends that I have neglected since we were together. And now look at me a year later I have a nice job, awesome friends. Things will get better, don't sweat the small stuff. Do what i did i worked on my biketry tokeep yourself distracted talkto friends about it. Someone told me on here once " one day you will wake up and it won't be the first thing you think about" "think of it as not time wasted, but time spent and now to move on."

I actually found who said it with all his words of wisdom he is right about this.

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC
anyway, check the census mang...there are PLENTY of womeng out there...and great ones too, with personality and looks! unfortunately, you will never them or run across them until you're married...hahahhahaha j/k.

you're young...move on with your life, establish your career and all else will fall in place. don't worry about a cheating girl, cause she's not worth anyone's effort, especially yours. don't look at it as 3 years down the drain, but as 3 years of good times that now must end.

AND when your mind is all cloudy with hurt, etc...don't be afraid to shed some tears and cry...will make you feel better (i'veNEVER done this but was told by a tough, mangly mixed martial artist that it works...mauahhaha...)...and don't get on the bike thinking it'll make you feel better, cause it'll just ake away your focus.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:16 PM

Why even mention needing money to fix your bike because its "the only thing that relieves your stress" then? I dont understand why you said that..................... still sounds like a cry to me.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:31 PM

ORIGINAL: AAnderson

Why even mention needing money to fix your bike because its "the only thing that relieves your stress" then? I dont understand why you said that..................... still sounds like a cry to me.
i love hoping on my bike when i have problems..after 20 minutes i feel better. and im sure its the same with alot of people on here..if i didnt say that it was broken i would probably get alot of "go ride"

the money is just another thing that is adding stress to my life..i didnt ask for money, and i never would..maybe you would and thats why you see it that way..but im not like that.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:34 PM

anyways im not going to fight about it over the internet..so you say what you want..think what you want..but im in no mood to fight with you about it.

on another note..

It may not always seem like it with me..but i am a strong christian, and i do read the bible alot..and today i was flipping through it for a little guidence maybe, and stumbled upon first peter..and what i got out of it..was perfect.

latley i have been straying away from church, Christ, etc.

and in first peter it kinda tells you..maybe all of the bad things are happening so i will turn to god for help..and he can work things out..and then i will be straight with him again.

i dont know how i got onto first peter..just something i started reading..glad i did tho.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:36 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Life will punch you in the neck on many occassions, and it's resultsmay sting, but I have one thing to say to you: "YOU ARE SEVENTEEN"! What you are feeling is no less valuable than what I feel, but the main difference is...YOU ARE SEVENTEEN. You have so much life ahead of you at this point. You can still be a fireman, a veterinarian, or an astronaut. Now, go kick ***. We all have potential, but it is what you do with that potentialthat decides yourultimate fate...
WOw, this man right here sum'd it up really good JD. Being seventeen myself, I sorta know how your feeling JD. No worries tho bro! We're here for ya. Just take what Voodoo and the others have said and take it all in.

WERE ONLY SEVENTEEN BRO! WE CAN BE FIREFIGHTERS!!!

Edit: Didnt see what AAnderson had to say, So Ill say what I need.

[sm=rant.gif] AAnderson, just keep your comments to yourself bro. Most comments you add to threads are annoying and irritating. Like your trying to get a rise out of people or something.

Quick Reply: bummed.