Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

bout to have a problem ar work

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 12:20 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You in a union? CWA rep maybe?

I'd guess not if you weren't already letting your local steward/rep know that there's some BS going on.

I work for a big telecom company, supervising a large troubleshooting center for our IPTV product, and I swear if this were the only thing my manager had to tell me about what some of my employees were doing that needed attention, I would call it an easy day.

then again, my management that I report to are level headed and logical, and wouldn't bother with dealing with a BS complaint like this.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is Crap... my boss perfers I wear full gear. And even said be doesn't mind paying me to change because he knows im being safe so I can make it to work... so I don't understand this at all wouldn't you rather know your employees are riding in gear other than a t-shirt and jorts....and that they will be to work on time everyday...

Last edited by LJ Harp; 03-03-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:23 PM

Thats why im glad I have a uniform policy to abide by. If out of uniform it will get corrected (although uniform appearance is a big deal to me). I have rules and regulations that govern my appearance...... Looks like the standards are being enforced, you have to either abide by them or leave. I understand the policy can slack sometimes but you have to be flexible. If your catching **** then you have to adjust and overcome.....

Old 03-03-2011, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by LJ Harp
my boss facebook is the I wear full gear.
What??

Old 03-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD
What??
Damn Auto correct sorry about that

Old 03-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by txsmainevent
Thats why im glad I have a uniform policy to abide by. If out of uniform it will get corrected (although uniform appearance is a big deal to me). I have rules and regulations that govern my appearance...... Looks like the standards are being enforced, you have to either abide by them or leave. I understand the policy can slack sometimes but you have to be flexible. If your catching **** then you have to adjust and overcome.....
It's my winter coat. I wear it between my car in the lot and my locker inside the office. Which is why it's a bs complaint: we have a locker room, showers and gym in the office. So if we deicde to workout before work, we're supposed to do it in our uniforms?

Old 03-03-2011, 03:05 PM

You're absolutly right, best bet is to request a policy letter/book and read the "policy". As long as you are in complience then it would have to be a bullsh!t complaint. The bad side to that is its about how some people(boss/supervisor, ect.) interpret the policy, thats the bullsh!t part.

Old 03-03-2011, 03:34 PM

How crazy would it be if someone has a problem with the FUR that's in the coat...is it real?

I just don't get it...there has to be something else to the story. Have you like, punched people randomly whist in the coat or something?

hahaha.

Old 03-03-2011, 03:56 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

^^^ LOL i dont see kuro punching anyone..

sorry kuro

Old 03-03-2011, 04:03 PM

lol wow...people sure complain about anything and everything

Quick Reply: bout to have a problem ar work