Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Biker Rebutal

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Biker Rebutal

OK. We've all been there. The car cuts you off, cutts in front of you, slams their brake, dashes in front of you, throws their ciggarette out, gets pissed at your riding group for no reason, etc... What did you dofor rebuttle, what mods did you make to your bike to "Hook UP" your fellow drivers! Bikers are the most aware riders on the planet, lets spread the knowledge!

wildcard

Old 05-24-2008, 01:04 AM
Default RE: Biker Rebutal

OK I will start. I was thinking steel bearings to throw over my shoulder when they really **** me off. Busted windshields suck! PS It takes a lot to **** me off!

wildcard

Old 05-24-2008, 01:17 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

This may sound lame, but if someone ever gets under my skin that much i pull over and have a smoke. I know i cant ride worth a s**t when i am that mad. Also most likely if you **** them off that much your still on a bike and they aren't, thats another losing situation. If its that bad get the plate and call the police.

Old 05-24-2008, 01:26 AM

Dang-it TK! Why you got to be so calm? I have noticed that it's VERY hard to ride mad. I noticed that I shake pretty bad. I don't want to get into this situation too much. I have a lot to learn, and I was pissed. If I could have turned my bike enough to get behind her; I might have done some stupid ****! MY bad. Learning as we go. Probably something all bikers deal with daily, but me and stupid people, wow.

wildcard

Old 05-24-2008, 01:31 AM

i guess if i ever need any retaliation i will have to come up with something at the moment but i dont think im going to carry things around to throw at people or anything like that. but my best friend does have a golf ball stuck inside hissweat band around the brake fluid. just in case!

Old 05-24-2008, 01:35 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

OH dont get me wrong i get pissed, and by no means am i afraid to speak my mind. I guess though as i have gone thru life i have realized that nothing gets accomplised when your that angry. You just get the other person angry or scared, then from there it gets ugly. However if you can remain calm, and especially if the other person is pissed off, its very easy to mentally assinate them

Old 05-24-2008, 01:39 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

i'v always wanted to mount one of those rifle holders that you see on old western's on the horse? ya know the one that's on the left side of the horse and you just reach down and then you have a rifle pointed at the bad guy? yeah.. i'd love to have my shotgun in there lol

but untill shooting people on the freeway is legal i guess i wont ;(

Old 05-24-2008, 01:43 AM

ORIGINAL: RojerLockless

i'v always wanted to mount one of those rifle holders that you see on old western's on the horse? ya know the one that's on the left side of the horse and you just reach down and then you have a rifle pointed at the bad guy? yeah.. i'd love to have my shotgun in there lol

but untill shooting people on the freeway is legal i guess i wont ;(
I Like this guy's idea. It could just be me. And I'm NOT HAPPY right now....so....uh....?

Old 05-24-2008, 02:19 AM
Banned

I think its situational.
Today after work I went out for a quick jaunt. Bad Idea, being though it was the friday before a holiday weekend. Traffic was at it's worse.
I was going through traffic minding my own buisness, no splitting, weaving, darting,etc..... Just being the curtious biker that I'm known to be. I notice an ******* following right on my ***. Now I know we were only doing 10-15mph on average, but the speeds would burst up to 25-35mph from spot to spot. No matter what the speed was this *** was within 1-2 feet from my rear tire. To close for me.
So I would waive him off, flash my brakes and do the occasional wtf signal with the hand. Nothing worked, so I let him pass and waited till there was a good stop in traffic. Got off the bike walked up to his opened window and practically put myself in his lap. Explained to him that if he gets waived off in the future by a motorcyclist for following too closely, and does not heed to their warning. He will be seeing a set of these carbon fiber covered knuckles knocking out his teeth. I could tell by the quivering of hislip he had nothing in return so I calmly returned to my bike and got off on the next exit.

I cannot stand people who tailgate motorcyclist. I let my temper take the best of me, and should have just gotten off of the road and found a better route to go. Considering all I was doing was going for a joyride as it was anyways. I will normally just give a hand jester and move along, but I let this guy get the best of me.

Old 05-24-2008, 02:21 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

better then punching him, you atleast told him what he was doing wrong i see nothing really wrong with that.. i'v witnessed much worse over my years riding with some people i'v been with.

Quick Reply: Biker Rebutal