Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bike + cop car =..................

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bike + cop car =..................

Yeah those are the original clips. I would like to see some more footage, like the minutes to come afterwards. Where is the witness that said the police told her to basically mind her business?
Everytime I see this it just makes me cringe. I would never run from the police, I would never have a reason to. But I have been just recently had a case of "mistaken" identity. They ripped me off of my bike at a gas station. Very confusing, but all got resolved in a matter of minutes.

I would hate to see what would happen if I was just out cruising around and one of these cowboy's thought I was someone they were chaising or looking for.

Hope the girl makes it through all of this ok. She truly is the innocent one here.

Old 12-17-2007, 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

Yeah those are the original clips. I would like to see some more footage, like the minutes to come afterwards. Where is the witness that said the police told her to basically mind her business?
Everytime I see this it just makes me cringe. I would never run from the police, I would never have a reason to. But I have been just recently had a case of "mistaken" identity. They ripped me off of my bike at a gas station. Very confusing, but all got resolved in a matter of minutes.

I would hate to see what would happen if I was just out cruising around and one of these cowboy's thought I was someone they were chaising or looking for.

Hope the girl makes it through all of this ok. She truly is the innocent one here.
The original FULL story, along with the eyewitness account was in the Star-Telegram, but it does no good to go the website as I could not find the original FULL story and accounts.

I suppose I could request a complete transcript.

Damn, wish I'd saved all the papers, but at the time, figured it was just more ignorance, piled on top of ignorance, piled on top of
lies, piled into a big pile of s***.

You know, like everyday life. Made me angry, but I guess again I should have saved the issues.

I'll inquire about a full transcript, and then scan and print it all when I get it.

Old 12-17-2007, 06:15 PM

I din't read all of these posts, but F--K that cop!
I do believe they needed to stop the guy on the bike, but intentionally causing a situation that could have potentially killed the rider, AND THE PASSENGER WHO HAS NO BEARING ON THE SITUATION, is just wrong. If i was in my truck and witnessed this, i probably would have "accidentally" botched the F--K out of the cop car.