Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bike + cop car =..................

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bike + cop car =..................

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

not to mention the cop playing with his head and helmet while hes laying motionless on the groung..

PS they were saying that he ran a red light into the cop car not why they were pulling him over.. either way.. stupid militant texas cops..

The female is the one laying in the intersection.

Old 12-09-2007, 03:24 PM

that is so ****ed up

Old 12-09-2007, 03:53 PM

FTP

Old 12-09-2007, 03:54 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

The cops can't not stop a runner because they feel they may hurt him or else noone would ever stop. I hope the biker does real jail time and get a serious ***-raping everydaywhile in prison. Like I said, I feel bad for the passenger, fukk the biker.
But the cop is only allowed to stop him after he gets the OK from the sargent. Like when they do the P.I.T. manuever only after the cop request and the sarge allows it. IT's not the cops decision to make unless absolutly required and in this case it wasn't...

Old 12-09-2007, 05:27 PM

I read in a mag. that the crown vicswere governed(sp) at 129mphs. Police officers have no reason to go faster then that because they have other means of stopping a vehicle running that fast, plus its not safe.

http://www.modernracer.com/features/fordcrownvictoriacop.html

Old 12-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: txmorgan

FTP
+100000000000000
FTW
FTP

Old 12-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't agree with the ftp comments but in this particular case fbot (both of them) .. at first I didn't see any evidence of running, I know half the time at stop lights I can't see s*&t behind me and the officer just lit him up but didn't turn on siren 'til rider was out of sight. Looking at the vid, I can't tell if the lights came on b4 he started hauling A or after (not that it makes a difference, just wondering if that's why he lit him up). But in the 2nd vid, he didn't seem to slow down when approaching the 2nd unit with his siren and lights going which makes me think he must've been running. Either way, the passenger def. didn't deserve the tactic used.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

i know half the time at stop lights I can't see s*&t behind me
yeah, but in the pitch black of night....you'd notice red and blue lights swirling around im sure. it seems once the cop hit the lights, he hauled ***. both were in the wrong. i hope he gets everything he deserves for putting his innocent passangers life in jeapordy.

Old 12-09-2007, 09:45 PM

ORIGINAL: randyjoy

Simple answer: The use of deadly force is not justified underTexas lawto stop a traffic violator. Officer was wrong. If it was OK, he wouldn't have been suspended for 60 days; wouldn't be surprised if additional charges/lawsuits come about.
wrong. The biker showed willful disregard for the safety of other people or property. In most states this is considered reckless driving, a misdemeanor punishable by jail time and/or a massive fine. In california it is an offense that stays on your record for 10 years.

The cop probably should not have done what he did. The key work is probably. However, in the heat of the moment, the cop probably thought that even the biggest jackass would stop the bike if he saw red and blue lights blocking his direction of travel.

Old 12-09-2007, 09:46 PM

and furthermore, running from the cops is a felony.