Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

big brother is out there

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: big brother is out there

[sm=why.gif]

I understand that there are those among us who are very upset over this phone issue but under the governments explanation context of use which they're supposed to use it for, is the protection and well-being of this nation. As all wire tapping has been done for almost a century now, can't be much more different than what has been done from the beginning as far as phones go. I'm sure it was not that difficult to obtain a warrant from a judge to tap a phone line in the first placeOr Place a tail on someone . Now I have always lived a very public life and have followed a very strict regimen of laws and rules probably more strict than most of you have had to adhere to not only civilian law but also to UCMJ don't think that much about someone looking over my shoulder but I think the bigger picture here is this CNN report about the United States repealing its borders and becoming something other than what it is. If this is a fact, what happened to the other two branches of government that are supposed to help balance things out. Was this report a hoax did anyone here actually view it. Does anyone here know anything other than what was in the alleged report. H@ll I want some damn answers, and I'm not used to not getting them