Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Benefit for a fallen rider.

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Benefit for a fallen rider.

There will be a benefit held on Sunday June 21st at 3pm in Maryville, TN to help out a fallen rider and his wife. I know them personally and they are wonderful people and are in dire need atm since neither of them are working since he is still in the hospital. Both are truck drivers and fellow bikers. I hope some of you can come and enjoy all that will be going on. If you're not able to attend, any and all donation will be greatly appreciated.

Here are the details that were posted up about it. Any question you may have please contact Jaine or myself.

You all know what Kori and Jess are going through. Well, a couple of members of ETR (East Tennessee Riders) had a son that was killed in a motorcycle accident and they have benefit concerts in his memory to raise money to help out people that have been affected by a motorcycle accident.

The next one will help our Kori and Jess. I really hope that some of the folks here will drive down to go. It will be an AWESOME party with 4 bands, raffles with great prizes, etc.

PLEASE COME!! And if you can't come PLEASE help!

I can take donations thru paypal at: janie_flick@msn.com or my work address is:

Janie Flick
Y-12 Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 2512
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-2512

This sweet couple is a member of the motorcycle family and they need our help right now! Let's show them how family pulls together!

Here is the flyer giving info:

PS:
Mod and Admins if I posted this up in the wrong section, I'm sorry wasnt sure where to put it. thx