F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

leavin a fallen rider!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default leavin a fallen rider!

Last night a guy here in town was killed goin to fast and havin a girl pull out of a parking lot in front of him. The poor girl on the back of the bike was thrown 115 feet (luckily she survived so far). That in itself is horrible! The thing that just mortifies me is that the two bike with this guy took off as soon as he crashed! These two scum bags didn't try to help or even care if they died. I couldn't even begin to imagine leavin afellow rider lay on the street like that. I don't care whether i was illegally ridin or doin something stupid. It isn't humanly decent! I am reallyjust venting i guess. Hope I run into dip and **** sometime![:@]

Old 05-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Default RE: leavin a fallen rider!

ya, that is totally lame!

Old 05-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

some ppl are just scum/lowlifes with no regard for anyone but thier self-centered selves.

I stop for any fallen rider as long as theres not a ton of others already stopped or EMTs etc already on the scene.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:46 PM

yeah i went down a month ago and it feels like ****... i was riding by myself and luckily i was alright to get up... i had a broken ankle but my adrenaline was going so i still walked on it and road home. It was a low speed fall so i was lucky... still recovering from my ankle and looking at new exhaust cuz it fell on that side lol

Old 05-07-2008, 02:29 PM

thats just messed up wrong. What about the humanity to help others? Very dissapointing.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:44 PM

that is messed up low/life scum bags. But what goies around comesaround even worst specially if you knew you could of helped. Did the riders have their gear on?

Old 05-07-2008, 03:17 PM

ive helped guys that dump their bikes on the street or freeway (in traffic) even when im in a car!!! i dont care if im "impeding" (perspective of cagers) traffic, but im actually "shielding" (perspective of downed rider) traffic...

those other two attempting to live with themselves for the rest of their life is punishment enough ...and somewhere along the way, karma will take place and their wives/kids are gonna die while some ppl ditched them at time of need...yes, i am just that duranged...

Old 05-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not derranged IMHO. Karma is a bitch.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:41 PM

I can honestly say I can't ride like an *** when I have a girl on the back. I don't want to be at fault for hurting or killing her. Hell even if she just got a small rash scar on her leg or arm or mid drift it would prolly become a problem for her when she wants to wear short shorts, a skirt or anything revealing that part of her body......Even if they say they don't care, I could never do that to her.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:44 PM

perfectly said Ghost....

When you ride its just not always about you!

Quick Reply: leavin a fallen rider!