Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Been fun

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Been fun

hmm.. i know if i went to jail for say 5-10yrs i would make a post like this.. lol.. jk..

good luck with life man..

Old 03-28-2008, 09:51 PM

Man o man....see ya fuze. Remember though....this website is like the Hotel California "You can checkout anytime you like...but you can never leave"

Come back and say hi!!!

RED [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-28-2008, 09:53 PM

nah no jail time. I want a house, for the family i want to start. I want to expand my business also. The extra 4g's to invest in myself is going to help me a lot right now. I have a good thing going with work and i want it to keep snowballing. I been half scared to ride anyway, liability insurance, no health insurance. Don't want to be set back right now, maybe later when i am full covered. Bike ain't going no where, just want to get my life on a better track, not that is was bad to start. Just always wanting more, ya know. Im only 26.

now that it's gone i must say another turn off to sport bikes for me is the whole speed thing. I just can't help myself, maybe its my age i don't know. Not even wide open straights, i just can't help but go faster then the speed limit everywhere, because i live in no where. So when i pass a cop doing 20+ over im in a bad spot. I don't need to be making those kinds of decisions anymore. If for nothing else i need to mature a little.

Old 03-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well sounds like your priorities are in order, Fuze. good luck w/ all you've got going on and all you've got planned. shoot me a PM and i'll let you borrow the F4i when you're feeling down, lol.

take care, see you on two in the future...im sure.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:01 AM

Take care Fuze! ... Good to have read your post and learned from them. Stop in and say hey from time to time. Great choices you are making for yourself and the family.

Goodluck in your future endeavors!

Old 03-29-2008, 02:12 AM
Banned

Good luck with thefamily,biz and the house. Toys are much more fun when you have everything else in order, but so many of us have trouble prioritizing. It is good to hear someone taking a step back and thinking about the right choices. Good luck.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:23 AM

Priorities in check! Kudos to you! I wish you the best.

Old 03-29-2008, 05:05 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: fuze

bike was on craigslist for a very short time, it's gone. I put on 15k miles in 12 months, drug knee, did some squid whoolies, had my thrills. Time to do some other things. I'll return to motorcycles in 5 or 10 years. Goodluck to all, ill still lurk a little. Peace out.
Come back soon ... you know what they say "you can check out anytime you like ... but you can never leave!" ..lol

Jules