Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Banged the neighbor across the street

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banged the neighbor across the street

hilarious....

but really u better watch ur back if she ever tells him u might find a flamming bag of poop on ur door step..

Old 10-12-2007, 11:52 AM

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

Anyone that cheats should have theirgenitalia cut off or cortirized...
uh oh...somebody has been cheated on lol

Old 10-12-2007, 12:19 PM

you tag'ed someone else's wife and cheated on your girl. Talk about bad karma...

Old 10-12-2007, 12:25 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif] of her....NOT YOU

Old 10-12-2007, 12:41 PM

yea dude you were right on your assumption that this would be amusing. Adultry issoooo funny. NOT. By the way I think your fck cause if shes all over you like that when you go outside, it will come out sooner or later that you splashed her. Then she gets kicked out her house and is sittin on your steps cause she thinks you dig her as much as she digs you. Oh but GOOD LUCK LOL

Old 10-12-2007, 01:03 PM

WOW this is a good topic and we all agree he messed up big time. I mean it's cool that he can get some that easy, but like i said before never **** where you eat. If it were me I would have never done it, but if I did i would be planing a move or a way to keep her happy and her mouth shut. Maybe you could get her interested in someone else like a buddy or something LOL!

YOu should not mess with a married person, but if you do this is something you do on vacation-not your home when they live that close. I have had the chance to bang a few co-wroker and I have not and they are good looking, but I'm glad i did not because it was when I first started and I have now been here 4 years.

Thanks for the entertainment at work man.

Old 10-12-2007, 01:47 PM

This is so wrong. You have contributed to exponential problems. Be the solution not part of the problem. You obviously have no self respect or morals. Two wrongs make.... well....two wrongs. Best of luck,,,,, best of **** luck to you. No, I've never cheated, my wife has never cheated. You make the vow, you stay committed, UNTIL AFTER you severe the ties. It makes you more of stand up person that has cooth.

Old 10-12-2007, 02:18 PM

I knew it would be a matter of time before the morals police showed up on this one. You guys are right though....dumb move, ****ty thing to do reguardless of the circumstances. Im not gonna disagree with any of it.
I never planned on running for president or getting saint of the year award, just a guy on the forum that shared my story/mistake. Most of the bashers would proably had hit it too if in the same position unless.....they are strong church members (which I applaude if they are), or gay. If you want to keep it coming, I do deserve it casue like I said before, I felt like **** about itlong before I told you.

Old 10-12-2007, 02:23 PM

Are you thinking about moving (seriously asking, not just messing with you)?

Old 10-12-2007, 02:27 PM

I have to disagree. Im not a strong church member or am I gay and I def. wouldnt have hit it. 1st of she married and if dont respect anything bout life thats one thing you should. Even thou she was throwin it at you. Let her sink her own boat, no need to be treadin water with her. Second of if she was single I still would try an stay away from it cause she the nieghbor. If you not tryin to get with her for good or she just super cool and let you still do your own thing. Cause if neither one of those match up you gonna have some unexpected visits or slashed tires when you bring a chick home one night and she see. Even with those two thing woman are evil man lol they dont even have to dig you but bet they will when you start payin her no attention for some other one.

Quick Reply: Banged the neighbor across the street