Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Attn: All Indiana Riders

Old 03-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn: All Indiana Riders

I am in the process of setting up a bike show in June here in Columbus. I dont have all the details yet but I would like to gauge interest form members here. It is going to be free so no entry fee and I am going to take donations from those who want to give them. they are going to go to families who cannot afford school supplies.

I have a place already and a local radio station will be there. There is going to be food(which will cost money, like $1 hot dogs and hamburgers and the money will go with the donations) and drinks. I am trying to get customs, vintage, race bikes, and good ol' street bikes.

We are doing this to help promote our new shop and help get awareness about motorcycles on the road and what type of people we are. Most poeple locally who do not ride believe we are "hoodlams"(if that is spelled right) and maybe this will help them see.

Also, if someone does not want to donate money but would rather bring a school supply itself that would be awesome also.

I know this is a little ways awary but if you are interested let me know and when all the details are worked out I can email a flyer so you can post it locally and tell all your friends. Thanks

Old 03-22-2009, 12:47 AM

I am no where near Columbus, but I do want to give you a bump. This is an awesome thing your doing, helping kids and bikers. We wish you the best of luck.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:34 AM

You're about 3 hours away from me. Keep us posted, I could bring two or three bikes. (Not that any of them are in primo condition)

Old 03-22-2009, 08:19 PM

If you could send me a flyer that would be great. My email is nieseba@hotmail.com. Not sure if I'll make it but I'd like the info. There is a motorcycle magazine for Cincinnati riders called Road Wheeler that you may want to list the event with.

www.roadwheeler.com

Thanks for what you're doing

Old 03-23-2009, 11:19 AM

yea im from IN
idk for sure if i can go yet but i would like a flyer and maybe i can get a few bikes out there. keep me posted man
great idea