Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Attention TK954RR!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 10:33 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Attention TK954RR!!

[sm=closed.gif] It*s like being a principal of an elementary school in here. Congrats fellas .. first thread I*m going to lock ... and that*s saying A LOT because I*m not that kind of mod and see no result in locking threads because it just covers up the real problem. I didn*t read every post in this thread but enough to know the usual b.s. is going on again. Please don*t carry this b.s. over to another thread either.

Bonus Congrats for learning nothing from the previous thread that recently got locked where we just talked about how to increase female involvement on this board. Kudos to Pam for having thick skin and not letting any of this get to her.

In case anyone missed that particular class: It*s very easy, if you don*t like someone being nice to another member, then ignore the posts ... no need to respond with your world views on the matter.

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr
I don't see why half of the threads that got locked...got locked. I mean come on increased posting is expected as over half of the country stops riding as much due to cold weather...and bikers in general are known for their crude humor so uh...tell us something we don't already know

(not directed at anyone in general)

Threads don*t just get locked ***** nilly and increased posting (a/k/a PW'ING) is not an excuse for derogatory digs towards other members.

Old 10-19-2008, 11:27 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Attention TK954RR!!

This **** is getting old ... if you have an issue with another member bring it to the attention of the staff. Calling peeps out in the forum will not be tolerated. I don't care how cold it gets.