Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Attention TK954RR!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Attention TK954RR!!

HAHAHAH..hey Ebinz...I did a photo like your signature image years ago.......

Old 10-19-2008, 09:54 PM

wow.....sorry....I'm out...best wishes to all of you

Old 10-19-2008, 09:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Pamw

HAHAHAH..hey Ebinz...I did a photo like your signature image years ago.......
what are you trying to say? my **** sucks??? that my played out??!?!!?!!?!?!

time to start a new thread to bitch at pamw about my sig!@!!!!!!*@(*$&*(!@#&*!@!

I personally like it..

Old 10-19-2008, 10:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Pamw

wow.....sorry....I'm out...best wishes to all of you

You gotta lighten up ALOT to be here haha..it takes a little adjusting. but it gets better Everyone makes fun of everyone here. no one means anything by it. its just how we all are.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:04 PM

you completely mis read that Ebinz.....just forget it. Ya'll have fun

Old 10-19-2008, 10:06 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Fly i dont see anywhere they were tarnished, Beavis and Butthead will be just fine. Hell i grew up with them probably as much as you did, but it wasnt worth a pissing match over. Yet somehow me doing the right thing made this even worse.
Not really sure it was the right thing. I have no problem with her at all except for the bowing down and covering up of things in her favor or at her request. The same as you pointed out about not reading certian threads if that person offends you, well it should work both ways. Thats the reason why we have the ability to make sigs and avitars, to be ourselves.

Here is a prime example. Instead of a PM saying she didnt like your siggy with B/buthead she makes a thread about it and it starts a "whole big thing" after you removed it. Some of us speak out about it and were the asshats.

Here is another example. Im a huge Gordon fan, I have hundreds of dollars in his collectables, I have pics ofhim autographing my garage pass at california speedway and I was in the winner circle with him (not next to himbut in there). I have spent countless hours watching this guy grow from his rookie year in 91' and you have ANYBODY BUT GORDON in your siggy. Do I complain about it NO. Should I NO, should you take it down NO. we cant please everyone.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:07 PM

I thought you left already.. I was just f*ckin with you.... you must have a <fill in the blank>... OOPS did I say that.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:16 PM

wow, I read this whole thing, and never saw the cause of the explosion, just that it did.
It was like watching a feild on a rainy day suddenly burst into fire

Pam, don't leave, lol, people can be brash here, I'd like to see more of our members find the off topic section and add their views, so far we have like 20 regular posters here

Old 10-19-2008, 10:18 PM

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

you must have a vagina... OOPS did I say that.

you know how chimpanzees swing back and forth on branches or vines, and they'll stick one finger into their anus on the upswing and pull out a little mushy **** glob and wipe it at just the right time onto a female chimpanzee they want to mate with, then they swing away and do it again, and again, and again, until the female either leaves or copulates with them...you're like that, except it doesn't work with human girls. Probably why you're single...OOPS did I say that.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:23 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

you must have a vagina... OOPS did I say that.

you know how chimpanzees swing back and forth on branches or vines, and they'll stick one finger into their anus on the upswing and pull out a little mushy **** glob and wipe it at just the right time onto a female chimpanzee they want to mate with, then they swing away and do it again, and again, and again, until the female either leaves or copulates with them...you're like that, except it doesn't work with human girls. Probably why you're single...OOPS did I say that.
hahahahahahah... unlike you, I dont look for love on the internet.. never been that desperate.
btw, 6yrs with my girl and going strong.. nice try at knocking me down a size... better luck next time!

seemed more fitting

Name:  FAIL.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  52.8 KB

Quick Reply: Attention TK954RR!!