Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ATM. Men vs Women

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ATM. Men vs Women

ORIGINAL: 2QK4U2C

I got 2 good ones...

[hr]

George Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get some PR. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name. "Stanley," responds the little boy. "And what is your question, Stanley?" "I have 4 questions: First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?" Fourth, why are we so worried about gay-marriage when 1/2 of all Americans don't have health insurance? Just then, the bell rings for break. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after break. When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right, It's question time. Who has a question?" A different little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name. "Little Johnnie" he responds. "And what is your question, Little Johnnie?" "Actually Sir, I have 6 questions: First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why are we so worried about gay marriage when 1/2 of all Americans don't have health insurance? Fifth, why did the break bell go off 20 minutes early? And sixth, what the he## happened to Stanley?"

[hr]

[sm=lame.gif]