Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ASV vs CRG vs Pazzo

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ASV vs CRG vs Pazzo

What do you guys or gals prefer and why? I have always had ASV levers and love them, but a few of my friends have Pazzos..mainly because they cost less. Aside from the cost, is there an up side of one vs the other? Let me know what you prefer. Thanks.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pazzos cost less and I think they look better imo

ASV's are cool cuz of the WARRANTY and that wins me over
(i have exchanged my ASV's 3 times now)

If you buy ASV you only need to buy once (plus they are adaptable to any new sport bike you buy)

CRG and the other levers cost as much as the ASV but dont have the warranty, either that or they are similar in price to the pazz but look ghey compared to the pazz

Old 07-12-2009, 11:23 PM
July 2008 ROTM

All the levers function pretty much exactly the same. I'm not 100% positive on this, but I'm pretty sure there are only minor differences in the strengths or other benefits between the three.

In the end, it comes down to what you want to pay, what you think looks best, and eventually what feels best.

I doubt many people have ever used more than one of these brands, since they're pricey to begin with. And even so, no one can tell you what YOUR opinion is.

I say get one you fancy and see how it works for you.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:24 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Oh, and jpanside brought up a good point with warranty. Definitely look into each company's warranty, and double check if they provide anything with accidents. A lot of people have false assumptions about whether or not a company will replace parts if they get into an accident. So don't assume!

Old 07-13-2009, 07:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Aken
All the levers function pretty much exactly the same. I'm not 100% positive on this, but I'm pretty sure there are only minor differences in the strengths or other benefits between the three.

In the end, it comes down to what you want to pay, what you think looks best, and eventually what feels best.

I doubt many people have ever used more than one of these brands, since they're pricey to begin with. And even so, no one can tell you what YOUR opinion is.

I say get one you fancy and see how it works for you.
The warranty is nice. I have always had ASV levers. The only reason why I asked is my friend has Pazzo's on his bike and he keeps saying he wishes he had ASV's, yet like what was previously stated I really don't see too much of a difference. I mean a lever is a lever and it really just comes down to personal preference.

Has anyone out there tried more than just one? Is there a huge difference in feel?