Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anybody ever gone Geocaching?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 07:59 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
I think it would be pretty cool, Z, until people like 77vette started stealing the stuff. That's the death of many of these hunts from what I've read.
This is true and unfortunately there are prolly a few around here like such...

Old 05-29-2010, 09:26 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by 77vetteguy
Why? Because I take pennies out of a medicine bottle? Jeeze its not like I'm robbing a bank. Relax, you'll live longer. By the way. How am I a troll kilgore? Your the one that started this. Sounds like your the troll here.
Unfortunately, he won't be able to reply for around 10 days.............pehaps he's gone geocaching..............

Old 05-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unfortunately, he won't be able to reply for around 10 days.............pehaps he's gone geocaching..............
Stop!.......... Hammer time!

Old 05-29-2010, 10:45 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
Stop!.......... Hammer time!

lol this comment makes u my hero hahahahahahahahaha holy crap I def. just started laughing and the distressed in pain wife (attempting to sleep) gave me the death glare

Old 05-30-2010, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Shadow
I was wondering how this was going to go.

And speaking of pretty far off topic:

Here is something to ponder. What if science could identify the brain pattern which appeared uniquely immediately as an act of violence against another person was about to occur. Then they figured out how to connect an instant temporary paralytic response to that pattern. So as soon as you moved the first muscle to commit a violent act against a person, you conked out long enough for the victim to walk off, and they would because this would identify what was about to happen. How cool would that be? There wouldn't be much point in trying thereafter would there?

Deeper: why aren't we all irreversibly made that way from the outset?

Old 05-30-2010, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by JHouse
Deeper: I wonder how over-populated we would be if there were no violence/killing/jails/etc. Also, if we couldnt commit crimes then whats the use of authoritys? Or are you saying specifically for violents acts against another person? What about someone who commits a crime not directly violent against someone, but the results of it in turn effect a person? (ie: vetteguy)

Old 05-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JHouse
I was wondering how this was going to go.

And speaking of pretty far off topic:

Here is something to ponder. What if science could identify the brain pattern which appeared uniquely immediately as an act of violence against another person was about to occur. Then they figured out how to connect an instant temporary paralytic response to that pattern. So as soon as you moved the first muscle to commit a violent act against a person, you conked out long enough for the victim to walk off, and they would because this would identify what was about to happen. How cool would that be? There wouldn't be much point in trying thereafter would there?

"Minority Report"..................................
Waiting for Big Brother to find some empaths........

Old 05-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Official Welcome Crew Redneck

Am I the only one who finds it mildly amusing to watch someone begin to nibble on the cheese of the hammer trap....

Starts out with a semi-off color comment but still has a chance to recoupe and let it go...

.....but no......

Always have have the last word... and the cheese runs out and ends up takin a big chunk of hammer to the cranium.

I find it amusing... hehehe. Kudos to the mods!