Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Any UFC Fans Here

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 07:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any UFC Fans Here

Watch the pay-per-view fights tonight? Well if you even want to call them fights, my 4 year old nephew could probably throw more punches than some of those guys did tonight, and f**king Herb Dean calling the Tito vs Shamrock fight after 6 elbows? WTF I'm going to email UFC and try to get that moron fired. That was suppost to be one of the biggest fights in a long time and that idiot calls it after 1:18 are you retarded? Shamrock was down, but not out. They should have kept on fighting. And its not like its the first time old Herbie has pulled some stupid sh*t like this before, how about the 2nd fight between Arlovski & Sylvia he called the fight and arlovski was still defending the punches. I know there are more, but I can't think of them right now. God this pisses me off, I've been looking foward to these fights for a long time and it just sucks. The fight of the night between Arlovski & Sylvia went 5 rounds with nothing happening, it was pathetic.

Sorry just had to vent a little. I'm going to contact UFC and tell them that they need to reconsider letting Herb Dean back into the ring to referee the fights ever again. Dana White had to get on stage and apologize for it and try to get the fans back into it. But the fans were chanting "bull****" on Herb's call, which Herbs call was IMHO. Let me know your thoughts, all that I know is I'm glad I didn't have to pay the full $50 just to watch these horrible fights. We split the cost so it only cost me $10 but still it wasn't worth that, they should have to pay us to watch that crap they called "fighting"

-Jesse-

Old 07-09-2006, 08:47 AM
Default RE: Any UFC Fans Here

lol ..i was going to watch it but i figure ill wait and download it today...looks like a good thing i didnt spend 50 bucks on it

Old 07-09-2006, 08:52 AM

I dont follow UFC much but I have been hearing a lot about the Tito Ortiz / Ken Shamrock war for a while now and it would have been fun to watch them go all out. But it sounds like I didnt miss much. Sorry you lost 10 bucks =(

Old 07-09-2006, 03:05 PM

the fights sucked, wasted my money, ken needs to quit, tito needs a shave, arlovski and sylvia was just a joke, dane white gave a pathetic apology to the crappy fighting and ref call, i can see in the near future the sport of UFC will start to be choreographed just like wrestling due to crappy fighters.guess i will just watch wrestling again.

Old 07-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

I watched it. I could write a huge rant on how pathetic is was, but I will spare you all. I am once again thouroughly dissappointed. It was sad.
Hopefully next months will be better. Iceman Liddel Rocks! Hope he whacks Babaloo.
LJ

Old 07-09-2006, 06:11 PM

yea i watched it last night the first fight was a bloodbath! Then the one with neer and the other fellow was pretty good. But the shamrock tito fight was a HUGE dissapointment, although i am a shamrock fan even if they would have let it go tito was have thrown him a F***in beatdown. Tito is a mouthy little punk and lidell is going to kick his *** again, but undoubtably would have thrown it down on shamrock. I was hoping he was going to let them come back out, especially after tito who won was willing to run it again.

Old 07-09-2006, 06:31 PM

ORIGINAL: HighRevver

yea i watched it last night the first fight was a bloodbath! Then the one with neer and the other fellow was pretty good. But the shamrock tito fight was a HUGE dissapointment, although i am a shamrock fan even if they would have let it go tito was have thrown him a F***in beatdown. Tito is a mouthy little punk and lidell is going to kick his *** again, but undoubtably would have thrown it down on shamrock. I was hoping he was going to let them come back out, especially after tito who won was willing to run it again.
I agree. They should have brought Shamrock back out and then threw out Herb Dean and let Jon McCarthy(SP)ref the fight. I do think Tito is really cocky, but he would have beat Shamrocks a$$. I didn't like the fight between Neer and the other guy, I thought it was really slow but it was one of the better fights of the night. I hope Lidell beats the next 2 fighters and gets a chance to beat down Tito. That will be an awesome fight, Iceman is just insane when he gets in the cage and I don't think that Tito will be able to get around those insane swings that Lidell throws. If you paid the full price for those fights last night, you wasted your money.

-Jesse-

Old 07-09-2006, 07:02 PM

Yea that was a big waste i mean the sylvia and pitbull fight was bad i can't beleive both fight were just bull i lost $20 on ordering the fight and then around 250 on bets shamrocks fight lost 150 and pitbulls fight lost 100 i am so pissed what else could you do but ride your bike and 12:00 at night to blow steem.

Old 07-09-2006, 08:25 PM

ORIGINAL: psycojester

Yea that was a big waste i mean the sylvia and pitbull fight was bad i can't beleive both fight were just bull i lost $20 on ordering the fight and then around 250 on bets shamrocks fight lost 150 and pitbulls fight lost 100 i am so pissed what else could you do but ride your bike and 12:00 at night to blow steem.
Well I guess that I'm not as pissed as you are, that sucks man.

-Jesse-

Old 07-10-2006, 01:42 AM

i went over to a buddy's house to watch it and it was very pathetic, he was so pissed casue he paid 40 bucks to see it when it was worth about $1.

Quick Reply: Any UFC Fans Here