Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Any tips to last longer in bed?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any tips to last longer in bed?

Wack off .... a lot, with out lotion.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:09 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

I drink a few glasses of wine. I go from 10 minutes to 2 hours. For real. Also I spend literally 15+ minutes going down on the girl,I love it almost as much as the sex itself.
And you think I was joking in my first post

Old 11-25-2008, 02:43 PM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Damn I was hoping to look in here and find out if four hours was normal for a quickie or I needed to up my game
Lol, four hours, riiiight. Maybe if you're drunk.

EDIT: Reeeaaaaaally drunk.

Old 11-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Banned

I have the opposite problem, sometimes I have to work to make it happen. My advice to hold out longer....

Find a patient partner and realize you may have to make her orgasm with something other than the one eyed wonder worm.
Change positions often and you have to control the action.
STOP moving for a full two minutesthe first time you feel that 'special feeling' before you orgasm and do something else. This may annoy her a little, but that is why she has to be patient. But there is a chance it may turn her on more so it may be the best thing.
Repeat without finishing a few times until you have had enough or you are thirsty or need a sandwich or something.
You have to train your body to recognize not to give in to the first urge that hits. It is both mental and physical though and you have to pay attention to the precursors.When that feeling hits, do some other stuff for a bit and regain composure. You may have to make her orgasm using 'other' parts of your body.

Itcan take years to really get good at it, but that's what separates the men from the boys, after a while it will do exactly what you tell it to do and when you want it to do it.

Old 11-27-2008, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

If you wanna have here shazaam herself quicker then do 4 play for as long as she wants. Most women know what it takes to get them going.
as long as she wants? are you forgetting that guys get blue ***** from not getting sexual relief in a timely manner after arousal has started?

Well...from what i hear...when your drunk...or high...sex is better and lasts longer(or it's thought this way)...but those are two trashy things to do...just take your time...and before she comes over to get it on...spank the monkey...get your first load off...you won't be as eager and you'll last longer...that first delivery will screw you up every time with a little too much anticipation

Old 11-27-2008, 09:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Slipspace

I remember the girl Ihad in mind when I made this thread. In the end I have found that the best way to go into it and last longer is to be really drunk.
I usually take a girl to dinner and have about 5 or 6 Jack and Cokes, then head home and will be good to go. Also if I fell I am going to blow my load to soon I will just stop for a sec. and just kiss on her.

"You show me a man that don't eat ***** and I will show you a home I can wreck."

-My Grandpaw

Old 11-27-2008, 10:32 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: 900rrSTUD

ORIGINAL: Slipspace

"You show me a man that don't eat ***** and I will show you a home I can wreck."

-My Grandpaw
EXACTLY!!!!!! It's fun...and sometimes will turn you on more than sex itself