Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Can't cop ths fer much longer....

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Can't cop ths fer much longer....

Not bike related, but it's 4:00am here, after spending another sleepless night/morning, listening to the back neighbours. They moved in about a year ago, their house is only a few feet away from our bedroom window. If its not music their playing, its yelling & whatever till (well now). Its not all the time, its like 2 to 3 times a week. And its not like they don't know either, as we have asked them nicely to keep it down, then a few weeks later we rang the cops after a particularly big Wednesday night of music & yep, more yelling. (I guess they could be deaf maybe??)
Now I don't mind people having a good time, but these Dick Heads have taken "Good Time" to a new level. I know people can expect to do wot they want in their own homes, but beleive me when I say, these dorks, can't seem to have a normal conversation without yelling or with aid of a mobile (cell) phone.
Anyway, about 30 minutes ago, I ended up hanging out the window & yelling "Shut the f**k up, you inconsiderate little pr**ks", which of course just got them laughing & coming back with more derisive comments. The only thing that stopped me from going round there & beating the crap out of some of them, was my wife telling me it was not a smart move & the fact that I had no clothes on.(its Summer here ok)
Anyway the red haze cleared & my wife again rang the cops, so I guess these guys now no that the cards are on the table. Actually my wife is the one that suffers most as she has to drag her sorry bones out of bed at 5:30am every week day.
Yeah I've thought about the "revenge" thing, like cranking my stereo, etc, etc, at say 8:00am (when its legal here) but I don't think that does anything usefull. They government has just introduced legislation to cover this sort of thing, but reading through the gobbly gook, its red tape & empty rhetoric.
Now I've lived in suburbs (now live in the inner city) & ok its not exactly the most exciting place, but the people have respect for each other when it comes to this sort of thing, (apart from the odd murder or two) and funnily enough, have more chances of making noise without pissing others off (as in space between houses). Yet here, it seems nearly everyone goes out of their way to **** each other off.
Anyone else out there experienced this? wot did you do? any suggestions?

Old 01-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can't cop ths fer much longer....

Same thing happened to me. I walked over. Got in a verbal fight. Then a physical fight. I kicked one of the guy's ***. Now when I bang on the wall (I live in an apartment) everything goes silent. I don't think they want me to walk over there again.

Old 01-02-2008, 01:40 PM

Some peopel just don't care what they do or how it may affect others around them. My Ex had some neighbors like that and nothing we did seemed to matter. You have a few options here.

Move.
Hope they move soon.
Deal with it.

Hope it gets better for ya.

Old 01-02-2008, 01:50 PM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

Same thing happened to me. I walked over. Got in a verbal fight. Then a physical fight. I kicked one of the guy's ***. Now when I bang on the wall (I live in an apartment) everything goes silent. I don't think they want me to walk over there again.

Hahahaha. That is good.

I wish I had good advice, but if you're not in a place where there is a manager that can evict, you really can't expect much from the cops. Maybe you should just keep calling the police again and again and again and hope they get tired of coming out and do something about it.

Old 01-02-2008, 03:53 PM

yea i lived with those type of a$$holes a few months ago... I moved out the end of my senior year with a couple of budies and all one of them did was have people over and smoke weed til 4 in the morning when i had work/school the next day at 8 am! I mean don't get me wrong, I'd party on the WEEKENDS with them sometimes, but every weekday night??? come on.

Old 01-02-2008, 05:26 PM

ORIGINAL: benvaldi88

yea i lived with those type of a$$holes a few months ago... I moved out the end of my senior year with a couple of budies and all one of them did was have people over and smoke weed til 4 in the morning when i had work/school the next day at 8 am! I mean don't get me wrong, I'd party on the WEEKENDS with them sometimes, but every weekday night??? come on.

I left one of my roommates because of stuff like that. He was drunk and rowdy. No one I ever really hung with was loud after smoking weed. [&:]

Old 01-02-2008, 05:31 PM

http://www.rottenneighbor.com/

Old 01-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Retired Moderator

Hey Pacey,
Why don't the cops do anything? After so many calls, they don't even issue them a citation? I would warm up your bike at 8 am every morning, and goose her to12k rpms ahandful of times after she's ready. That would get their juices running and repay them for their bull. Friggin' bunch of cahns if you ask me...

Old 01-02-2008, 07:27 PM

Kill them.

Quick Reply: Can't cop ths fer much longer....