Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

"anal sex talk" (nws, NO nudity....just language)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "**** sex talk" (nws, NO nudity....just language)

My ex used to LOVE that. My wife won't have any of it. She ALWAYS uses the argument about she'll let me do it if she can stick stuff in my *** first. I got it one night because she was really drunk, but the next day I got chastised. I didn't really listen, but it was something about her *** bleeding.

Old 07-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Retired Moderator

Tennessee is hung like a pringles can . Yeah, my wife says the same thing about the penetration action. I don't think it is a good trade off for me, though. My ex-wife also liked it. I think it is a matter of getting used to. I told her that just to plant the seed. I am an educator...who is trying to expand the portfolio [sm=devilgrin.gif]

Old 07-06-2007, 09:57 AM

Ha! If I was hung like a Pringles can I would be living in California doing sleezy **** flicks directed by a guy named Knuckles. Actually I'm hung like a cigarette butt, and that's on a good day! Ok maybe that's an exaggeration...

Old 07-06-2007, 10:01 AM

ORIGINAL: TEN

I may be in the minority...but, it kinda seems overrated to me. I think the reason most people think it's so kinky is because it's taboo. To me a good time with the right end is just fine with me....but, never limit yourself.
That and the whole, i don't have to worry bout wearing a rubber and havin a baby thing. Oh, and when she is screamin for me to fack her ars it is def nice. I just feel bad for the neighbors, they have a lil kid and i have thin walls lol

Old 07-06-2007, 10:29 AM

Hey guys!! on the same link there is another; not as funny but ok. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=787302542

Old 07-06-2007, 02:34 PM

Ive been barking up that tree for a while now, no ****in luck, totally against it, any convincing tips? haha

Old 07-06-2007, 02:52 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceDocking

Ive been barking up that tree for a while now, no ****in luck, totally against it, any convincing tips? haha
here is how i got my last girl to do it. go down on her and while ur lickin the **** stick a finger in her vag, hittin the G-spot (if u dont know where this is yet, your hopeless imho). Ur middle finger's middle knuckle should be rubbin on her bootyhole. Dont do it to hard but put enough pressure on it so that it does the trick. When she starts to moan more and more then add a lil more pressure. After a couple mins, start to slowly slip the middle finger in, playin wit her the whole time. Dont stop lickin or fingerin or she will be like WTF. Oh, and make sure u at least lick ur finger or get it wet somehow right before u stick it in or she will really not like u. And dont just jam it in or she will prolly rip ur dick off when she goes down on u next time (if she even does lol). After doing all this and makin her *** a couple times then start to talk bout stickin it in the backdoor, she eventually will, trust me. But, then again, if she had a bad experience when she was a lil younger wit somebody else doin it then ur screwed, really screwed.

Old 07-06-2007, 03:09 PM

haha thanks for the graphic explanation, yeah I don't know this one's really hard to crack. If I went that route she would know I'm doing it just to try and get her to open up the back 9. Going down on her and giving her multiple orgasms isnt exactly out of the ordinary so I would need even more leverage than that (yeah I know). I think my only option is to either try and talk her into it, but I've been at that for a while, so maybe I'll just slip her a rufie and have at it

Old 07-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Retired Moderator

Everytime my wife and I make love, she has orgasms until she goes into convulsions and dies. I always have to get out the defibrillator. If you guys don't have to shock your partner back to life after each session, you are lousy in the sack. Hey Diz...wowzer man, I had to take a shower after reading your post . Leave a little more to the imagination next time...a big bad moderator might come along and lock us out!

Old 07-06-2007, 03:30 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Everytime my wife and I make love, she has orgasms until she goes into convulsions and dies. I always have to get out the defibrillator. If you guys don't have to shock your partner back to life after each session, you are lousy in the sack. Hey Diz...wowzer man, I had to take a shower after reading your post . Leave a little more to the imagination next time...a big bad moderator might come along and lock us out!
+1, i stole my defibulator from the airport. its stashed under my bed for use at a moments notice!
P.S. my Ex loves it in the ****. i love to give it to her too

Quick Reply: "anal sex talk" (nws, NO nudity....just language)