Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Almost Arrested.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Almost Arrested.

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Yesterday while driving back to my duty station from spending a day or so with swt poet. I was cut off by a white Dodge ram pickup with punisher decals on the back glass. He was coming from the right lane into the middle lane. I hit my brakes and blow the horn. He continued a long in front of me for a couple hundred feet. He pulled a Wiley coyote swerved to the right as if he was going into the right lane and then dove into the left lane. Well, about half a mile up the road, he was boxed in the left lane. I pulled up alongside him, pointed my finger at him and shook my head. Well, he managed to get out of the box. About couple of miles up is the exit, I normally stop at for gas and a cappuccino. Well just about a mile from that exit. You'll never guess who was stuck in traffic in front of me. That's right the punish pickup truck. We exited the ramp. He acted like for a minute he was not sure which direction to go and I had not signaled yet which direction I was going in. But he did turn in the direction I normally go in. I turned right behind him, the station is about 2 1/2 miles down on the right and traffic was a little heavy, we turned into the station. He pulled in on one side of the first island, and I went around and pulled up. Right across from him, got out and started pumping my gas. He hadn't even got out of his pickup truck. Just as I finished pumping my gas, a local police car pulled up the officer got out as I started to get into the car. Well before I can get into the car. The police officer said Sir, I need to have a word with you. I said sure, I'm just going to move my car. I was going inside, he said could you just step over here with me. So I walked over and he explained that the young man had made a 911 call and said I had brandished a weapon on the interstate and threatened him and was following him and about that time 2 more patrol cars pulled up as I was explained the situation to the officer. As stated above, and told him to ask inside. I was a regular weekend customer on my way back to my duty station. One of the other officers had the young man talking to him, Corporal Peterson asked me if they could search my vehicle I said absolutely. I have nothing to hide. He walked over looked into the car more like just poked his head in, walked back and said you're a pretty big guy. I would probably call for help to if I thought you were pissed off at me and laughed and said I was free to go... I said I was sorry for him having to come out for nothing his response was, we are not quite through with him yet. But you have a nice day... You know, I really would have like to had that cappuccino LOL
Another reason driving and cell phones do not mix...not even in the slightest.

Too many people can't mind or take care of their own buisiness as well.

Good luck to you...you were in the right!

Old 12-18-2007, 02:52 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

What about the two guns attached to my arms...should I get some kind of permit?
I wouldnt worry, Im sure they only squirt soda and processed cheese whiz...
I'll squirt my cheese whiz right into your eyeball, then you'll lose depth perception, which will cause you to miss a day from work because it's not safe for you to drive, and your boss will get pissed and fire you, and on your way home, some winos will beat you up and steal your wallet, but in the process will drop your ID, which will be picked up by an identity thief, who will clean out your bank account and change your information so "electronically" everyone will think you are a homosexual pedophile, and your neighbors will burn down your house and chase you out of the neiborhood like the villagers chased Frankenstein at the end of the movie, and you will look back upon the ruins of your life, and tremble at the soda/cheese whiz squirting guns of the mighty Voodoochyl!

`My name is Voodoochyl, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'
Owch. That was harsh.

Old 12-18-2007, 03:21 PM

Funny story HC-glad the cop was not a dick to you. I would love to know what they said to the kid that called you in.

Sorry you did not get you Capp. I know whenI want a coffee everyone better look out LOL!

Old 12-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Summary; Don't cut off HC and don't mess with VooDoo and his cheese wiz squirting guns

Old 12-18-2007, 06:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

Summary; Don't cut off HC and don't mess with VooDoo and his cheese wiz squirting guns

Eww. WTF is up with his arms? Did he forget his forearm flexors when he shot steroids or what? Wait... I figured it out... Implants. [:'(]

Old 12-18-2007, 06:35 PM

haha its fake.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

haha its fake.
Nope, its real. Hes also been on Ripleys Believe It or Not. He was a HUGE steroid freak and dealer. His arms also grew MUCH quicker then a "normal" person, even without pushing the weight. Poor bastard has to have all his shirts custom made.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

...So I walked over and he explained that the young man had made a 911 call and said I had brandished a weapon on the interstate and threatened him and was following him and about that time 2 more patrol cars pulled up as I was explained the situation to the officer. As stated above, and told him to ask inside. I was a regular weekend customer on my way back to my duty station. One of the other officers had the young man talking to him, Corporal Peterson asked me if they could search my vehicle I said absolutely. I have nothing to hide. He walked over looked into the car more like just poked his head in, walked back and said you're a pretty big guy. I would probably call for help to if I thought you were pissed off at me and laughed and said I was free to go... I said I was sorry for him having to come out for nothing his response was, we are not quite through with him yet. But you have a nice day... You know, I really would have like to had that cappuccino LOL
Dude you are a weapon. LOL! That guy was a *****.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:54 PM

The weakness of society only affirms your strength! Iffa cop has Probable cause (PC), they don't need consent and if they don't have PC, They're just fishin'. I'll never give consent, and since I don't carry, I hope they hassle me so I can sue their *** off. Good job HC! Pace, Gris.

Old 12-20-2007, 12:11 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Hello there Raven glad to hear from you was wondering yesterday evening , what you were up to. Officer Peterson, really didn't even take a good look in my vehicle. He more or less just open the door looked at my gear laying on the backseat and a set of Alpha's hanging on the passenger side in the back and shut the door. I guess he got the impression that would stoop to such childish behavior