Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ah life is good

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 04:23 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ah life is good

tonight while i was browsing around the forums , my fiance walked in and asked me what i was doing? well i showed her the site and she said, " oh yea you spend alot of your time on here dont you?" i said ofcourse ! well she goes on to tell me that she would like to start riding again. she stopped about 2 years ago after she saw a friend die on their bike. so we talked about what happened and about her fears and worries. after a lil bit she decided that she wanted to maybe take the MSF class with me and get her licence so when the riding season comes again she will be ready to get back on. i thought this was great because up untill now we have shared a love for cars but im a road racer and she is a drifter.. anyways now we can share a passion for bikes ! everything was going great untill she said she wanted to get a yamaha or a kawasaki ! i was like what , why ! im a honda lover untill i die so this concerned me alot hahaha but we started talking about the different bikes and she said that she was just joking with me she loves hondas ! the last bike she rode besides a dirt bike was her friends Rc51 (1 time and she dumped it haha) i told her a cbr 600 would be perfect for her. so im going to teach her to ride again on my F3 because im getting a new cbr 600 RR soon. just thought i would share with everyone my happy news .. a loving beautiful fiance who shares my passion for motorcycles and 1 who doesnt care if i go out riding whenever i want .. ah life is good maybe soon she will be on here just as much as i am ! hahahaha

Old 09-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Default RE: ah life is good

I took the class with my wife this year who also wanted to get into riding and we have had a great summer running errands, going to dinner, or just cruising on the bikes. It is a great couple thing. In fact, she is still hesitant to ride by herself, she feels much safer with the both of us. She is a woman, though, so we just cruise and do little lane changing/aggressive driving. Sometimes i can feel the F4 beg to pass some slow ****, but i cant leave my wife behind who is happy to just toodle along!

Old 09-08-2006, 03:57 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

yea im really looking forward to it only problem is then i have to try to stop all the attention i get from the hott chicks ..oh wait that doesnt happen [8D] i guess im good then hahah

Old 09-08-2006, 09:22 AM

Does she have a sister?

Mike

Old 09-08-2006, 10:54 AM

Well my "Lady Friend" wants to get a bike and ride with me. I have let her practice on my bike a little bit and she wants to get a new 07 600RR. She isnt really bad and she needs some more practice but she wants to get into hard riding like i am into. Taking hard corners and doing wheelies. I told her I wasnt going to teach her any wheelies or riding hard until she learned how to ride like a normal person first. Although, I dont think I will teach her wheelies anyways because she will probably only ride with me so I will know if she is trying to practice wheelies

Old 09-08-2006, 12:13 PM

my fiance came home from a TDY in mississippi and saw my bike for the first time last week... now she wants one. i want her to get a 600 because thats what i started with but shes never ridden anything before so im a little iffy about it

Old 09-08-2006, 12:30 PM

Mine rides her ninja 250 which she likes, but i want her to get a 600 just so she can accellerate out of trouble if it comes. She wants to try my bike sometime soon and when she does i know she'll be hooked!

Old 09-08-2006, 12:53 PM

Right on !! you guys are lucky my wife does not care for what she calls "zoom splat bikes"[:@] she is like a "Harly" person[:@][:@] (you know "American made" and all that happy horse ****)she feels our bikes are uncomfortable and make a whining noise not a big deep manly sound like Harleys [&o] I am always tellin her Harleys are crap [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif] but it just makes her mad( she is also a Chevy truck fanatic hates Fords thinks their crap) so any ways Iam ramblin. You guys are lucky to have the woman in yer life love sport bikes

Old 09-08-2006, 05:08 PM

Grats man, that's good news indeed.
Just stay safe and share a lifetime of fun!
--Acumen