Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Advice

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 02:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advice

So Im sitting here waiting for class to start, and Im reading thru these post, anyways i read and many people gice advises, so i thought of putting a post that all you do is to give an advise, it realy dosent matter what kind of advise, even if you found out a new way to put a condom on or anything that comes to mind.....here is my advise....dont be a fool, if you can't handle a manuver on your bike dont try it, just practice untill you get it, and if you fall down get up with your head up high....

Old 11-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: Advice

Here's something I've learned: "Always go after the girl". What I mean by that is, if you ever get in an argument, and the girl gets out of the car or leaves the restaurant or goes for a walk...ALWAYS go after her! It appeals to the "knight in armour" part of their psychology, plus being in a fight sucks. There is hardly ever any "argument" I am not willing to loose. It is just not that important.

Old 11-28-2006, 02:46 PM

It's good to [sm=youreright.gif]see a proactive approach to advice. I would add that your advice would cater more to the person interested in Stunting. With that said, advice should be a bit more specific to the motorcycle interest of the rider.

[sm=smiley33.gif]

I would offer advice, from my perspective and interest, street riding. -Rider at your own pace, a bigger bike doesn't mean you have a bigger ****, and always wear protection.

[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Default RE: Advice [ delete post ] dupilcate post

[sm=youreright.gif] It's good to see a proactive approach to advice. I would add that your advice would cater more to the person interested in Stunting. With that said, advice should be a bit more specific to the motorcycle interest of the rider.

[sm=smiley33.gif]

I would offer advice, from my perspective and interest, street riding. -Rider at your own pace, a bigger bike doesn't mean you have a bigger ****, and always wear protection.

[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Banned

You can't be good at everything but recognize what you are good at and make the most of it.

Other than that I'd say don't buy a boat, get friends with boats, pay for all the gas and food, buy them tackle, bait, lines and fenders and crap for the trailers, but never buy a boat.

don't eat yellow snow.

Old 11-28-2006, 03:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bake a Pie eat a Pie.

Old 11-28-2006, 03:02 PM

Its not the speed that kills you. Its the sudden stop at the end. Ride safe and have fun!

Old 11-28-2006, 04:12 PM

Tahoe SC: i would bake a pie but i will let others eat it for me ..
advice:
when u get ready to get off ur bike make sure that the kick stand is down . i know it might sound stupid but u know ppl frget some time . i did once and it cost me a few bucks..

Old 11-28-2006, 04:35 PM

Your a meat-puppet. Try to not take yourself so seriously all the time. Let the little stuff be little stuff and get over it.

Old 11-28-2006, 04:51 PM

lets see, my top 5 pieces of advice:
5. two in the pink, one in the stink.
4. don't drop babies.
3. if it burns your nose hairs you probably shouldn't drink it.
2. never fall in love with a stripper (almost did that once!).
1. and go big or go home baby!

Quick Reply: Advice