Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

AccuWeather.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AccuWeather.com

So I'am at work, night shift at the hospital .Gave the six patients i had there sleeping meds. Got on this here forum, got to reading all the stories of the people who are able to ride.because there weather is so nice were there at but down here Philly.Were the weather sucks and potholes the size of the grand canyon.Had me looking to the future,well good ol AccuWeather.tells me that Saturday March 13,Sunday March 14, it will be 60-62 degrees.How true that is who knows, hell if not that tuesday God Of War comes out I'll just play the game.........

Last edited by phillytye215; 03-03-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:15 AM

heh accuweather is my weapon of choice as well when checking all things weathery. found it ages ago on an iphone app. always does me proud

Old 03-03-2010, 06:10 AM

allways proud now i can't tell you what happen in the news.but i can tell you what the weather is going to be 2weeks ahead of time

Old 03-03-2010, 08:28 AM

I hope some of that weather comes to Detroit too. We had a 39 degree day a week ago, it was nice enough to get the bike out. Then 8 inches of snow.

I think with any weather reporting, the farther away the date the less accurate. Just hope you see some 60+.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If their is one thing i have learned being a weather man its that the atmosphere is like water flowing in a stream. You can change the speed of flow, thickness of the water, add an object, change the temperature by 0.01 degrees and everything will shift and change. So forecasting almost 10 days out is a shot in the dark and if its right it was pure luck. If you were to go to SPC or NWS and look at the models you would be suprised how they can do a 180 in just 3 days. lol

Not saying it wont be nice just dont get your hopes up.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:00 PM

You know during the winter season all we have is hope,Hope it don't snow,Hope its not cold then a **** out there,Hope it does not rain I hope UPS brings that stuff i order for my bike,and i hope we get some good weather for riding in march,but i completely understand what your saying i just hope were ever we are we all get nice enough weather for all of us to enjoy our bikes.....

Old 03-03-2010, 11:20 PM

i just got a new bike and de-winterized it and im so looking forward to this wknd. i hear ya bout those potholes. my car eats **** everyday to and from work. getting a bit excited to shake the cobbwebs off and start dodgeing the craters in the road.

Old 03-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by phillytye215
well good ol AccuWeather.tells me that Saturday March 13,Sunday March 14, it will be 60-62 degrees.
I don't mean to burst your bubble, but check accuweather.com for those dates again. March has never been a good month in PA for riding.