Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Young and dumb

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Young and dumb

Is what my neighbor is. He cant be older than 23 years old and just had a kid. He moved here about 9 months ago and had a kawasaki 250 that was dropped multiple times. Well during the 9 months his bike did not move once. Not one freaking inch. Stayed in the same spot and everything. Well he sold it and ended up buying a nice R1.

So now he is rubbin it in my face cause yes my bike is ugly, BUT i know how to ride it atleast. He left a note on my bike sayin not so funny now huh? Cause when he first got here i gave him a hard time for the 250cc but it was joking amoungst riders. Well apparently he has held the grudge for 9 months. So i left another note saying Yes it is still funny because
1. You have little to no riding experience
2.You couldnt keep the 250 on its wheeles i cant wait to see this!
3. Atleast im a year round rider not a 1 month rider.

Haha it just makes me mad how some people can go "Well i gotta 1k so im better than you" I cant wait to see the epic fail. First time on a 1K

Old 03-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ha ha ha maybe he is like me and has little ***** syndrome. ( im a big boy i can admit when i have it) and figured the bigger the bike the cooler he is. ha ha thats funny in itself...........wait did i just make fun of myself??

Old 03-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

you need to follow him with a go-pro

Old 03-03-2010, 09:51 PM

DAMN YOU AND YOUR GO PRO IDEA jk72180!!!!

200 bucks now im gonna end up getting that. I have a problem with buying cool chit. lol my wife is gonna hate me but i think itd be cool to just see how i ride and have a friend follow me with it. Lol

Old 03-03-2010, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by maineiack
ha ha ha maybe he is like me and has little ***** syndrome. ( im a big boy i can admit when i have it) and figured the bigger the bike the cooler he is. ha ha thats funny in itself...........wait did i just make fun of myself??

Haha i think it makes you a bigger man to admit it. Atleast your not butthurt by it. haha im sure he does have LP syndrome.

But hey he will look cool putting around on it in first being to scared to put in in second. lol

Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hate that for real...i meet people like that everyday lol...i just wipe my a** with there words jaja...

Old 03-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
Haha i think it makes you a bigger man to admit it. Atleast your not butthurt by it. haha im sure he does have LP syndrome.

But hey he will look cool putting around on it in first being to scared to put in in second. lol
He doesn't sound smart enough to be scared to put it in second.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let. it. go.

Live your own life and let him be a tool on his own.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
So um, you teased him for having a smaller, crappier bike than you. Now your ripping on him for having a bigger, nicer bike than you. So I'm guessing only bikes of equal condition and the same displacement as yours are any good? Or do they all just need to be ridden by leet riders like yourself?

It sounds like your making fun of another rider bit you in the a$$ some. R1's a kicka$$ bike by the way, but that's alright, lets just sit around and hope he crashes it, that damned noob. Serve him right for having something better than you, best part is, if he hurts or kills himself on that thing you can just start teasing his kid in his place. Bonus.

Chill out and grow up some son.
I guess i didnt explain the whole story well enough.

Not what i mean at all. By making fun of him it was what the majority of people do to another rider. Like harleys are ridden by alcoholics. Stuff like that. He was rashing my bike for being ugly and i was rashing him for bein on a 250 and dropping it. Just two guys rashing eachother but he took it seriously i guess. Im sure you have done it before. Yess i think R1s are a good bike but it does take a certain minded person to safetly ride one.

I also was complementing his new R1 saying it looked good and then he left a note on my bike saying not so funny now is it?! lol So i dont think i was rashing him for having a bigger bike. I even kept my opinion to myself till he left that note. So i think iam pretty GROWN up as you put it.

And for crashing i never want anyone to wreck because i believe karma will come around. But for someone who rode a 250 for maybe a few months and dropped it atleast twice and then they stop riding for 9 months and get a 1k is it wrong to assume the worst will happen. We see it time and time again. Same reason we cant get cheap insurance.

Hope that clears everything up.

Quick Reply: Young and dumb