Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

502 Unread Emails

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 04:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 502 Unread Emails

I loathe the day after a long period of being off.

On the bright side, not only was I on time for the first time since last Spring´s daylight savings, I was 15 early and that included stopping and picking up my lunch. I guess that's a good start for the New Year. I might have broken my Caffeine addiction, too...but I think it´s too early to make that proclamation since I did have a can of coke yesterday.

Side Note:
I am always on time for work, I just aim to be a work by 6. All the lights are timed differently at that time allowing me to get to work 10 minutes faster if I leave at 6, 40 minutes faster if I went during normal rush hour.

Why the hell did I just share this with you all is beyond me.

Old 01-02-2009, 05:01 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 502 Unread Emails

Have a good first day at work Nick ..I think I remember "work" from days gone by ..lol

Jules

Old 01-02-2009, 05:01 AM

When I worked at Experian I averaged over 1200 emails a day, vacations made sorting them a real pain.

I'm always on time for work, I set my own hours. Today I have designated as *work from home day*. Around lunch time it will become *work from CBR day* as I wrap myself in leather and head out for some vigorous therapy.

Damn the bad luck, my wife has to be in the office all day.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:30 AM

I now how 511 emails[&o], yet I am here on CBRF waiting for someone to saying something interesting.

Old 01-02-2009, 07:19 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Sorry mate ... no interesting peeps here at the moment ........just CBRF members
True enuff

Old 01-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Sorry mate ... no interesting peeps here at the moment ........just CBRF members
True enuff
I resent that!

Heres some interesting facts to chew on... [ul][*]It is illegal to purchase or consume Jack Daniel's Whiskey in the town in which it is produced![/ul] [ul][*]Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.[/ul] [ul][*]WD-40 stands for Water Displacement, 40th attempt. That’s how many tries it took Norm Larsen, a chemist, to concoct a formula that would prevent corrosion by displacing water.[/ul] [ul][*]Almost all of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on the time 4:20[/ul] [ul][*]In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people's clothes using a night vision setting. Sales spiked when the news went public.[/ul] [ul][*]An average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than an average toilet, at least according to a study conducted by University of Arizona researches, which tested common surfaces like telephones, desks, water coolers, doorknobs, and toilet seats. Phones actually came in first, with desks a close second.[/ul]

Old 01-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JUST HIT DELETE - if they are that important they will send you another email lol ... - thats the way i do it

Quick Reply: 502 Unread Emails