CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   502 Unread Emails (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/502-unread-emails-85303/)

woo545 01-02-2009 04:57 AM

502 Unread Emails

I loathe the day after a long period of being off.

On the bright side, not only was I on time for the first time since last Spring´s daylight savings, I was 15 early and that included stopping and picking up my lunch. I guess that's a good start for the New Year. I might have broken my Caffeine addiction, too...but I think it´s too early to make that proclamation since I did have a can of coke yesterday.

Side Note:
I am always on time for work, I just aim to be a work by 6. All the lights are timed differently at that time allowing me to get to work 10 minutes faster if I leave at 6, 40 minutes faster if I went during normal rush hour.

Why the hell did I just share this with you all is beyond me.

Juliet 01-02-2009 05:01 AM

RE: 502 Unread Emails

Have a good first day at work Nick ..I think I remember "work" from days gone by ..lol

Jules

TheX 01-02-2009 05:01 AM

When I worked at Experian I averaged over 1200 emails a day, vacations made sorting them a real pain.

I'm always on time for work, I set my own hours. Today I have designated as *work from home day*. Around lunch time it will become *work from CBR day* as I wrap myself in leather and head out for some vigorous therapy.

Damn the bad luck, my wife has to be in the office all day.

CBRclassic 01-02-2009 06:29 AM

ORIGINAL: woo545
Why the hell did I just share this with you all is beyond me.
Its ok Woo....we are all fully untrained psychotic therapists mate ;);)

Yup....first days back suck beyond belief :eek:

it is enough to make any grown man spill his guts in here ;)

woo545 01-02-2009 06:30 AM

I now how 511 emails[&o], yet I am here on CBRF waiting for someone to saying something interesting.

CBRclassic 01-02-2009 06:40 AM

Sorry mate ... no interesting peeps here at the moment:eek: ........just CBRF members;);)

TheX 01-02-2009 07:19 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Sorry mate ... no interesting peeps here at the moment:eek: ........just CBRF members;)

True enuff

ebinz88cane 01-02-2009 01:12 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Sorry mate ... no interesting peeps here at the moment:eek: ........just CBRF members;)

True enuff
I resent that!

Heres some interesting facts to chew on... [ul][*]It is illegal to purchase or consume Jack Daniel's Whiskey in the town in which it is produced![/ul] [ul][*]Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.[/ul] [ul][*]WD-40 stands for Water Displacement, 40th attempt. That’s how many tries it took Norm Larsen, a chemist, to concoct a formula that would prevent corrosion by displacing water.[/ul] [ul][*]Almost all of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on the time 4:20[/ul] [ul][*]In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people's clothes using a night vision setting. Sales spiked when the news went public.[/ul] [ul][*]An average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than an average toilet, at least according to a study conducted by University of Arizona researches, which tested common surfaces like telephones, desks, water coolers, doorknobs, and toilet seats. Phones actually came in first, with desks a close second.[/ul]

BAGD RANGER 01-02-2009 02:25 PM

JUST HIT DELETE - if they are that important they will send you another email lol ... - thats the way i do it

CBRclassic 01-02-2009 02:27 PM

Ok Ebinz ....some might be interesting ..;)
If yu into how many bugs yu desk has living on it ...:eek:

you mate are definitely interesting ;), ........for lack of a more colorful choice of words ...:eek: