Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

2007 RRW Trackday Guide and Directory!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 RRW Trackday Guide and Directory!!!

RoadRacing World Magazine has released their 2007 Trackday Directory

If you've ever considered doing a trackday (or even if you haven't), get a copy of this!

This Special issue includes a detailed list of pretty much every trackday organizer and riding school in the country, along with contact info, the tracks they use, prices, basic rules, required bike prep, and a full schedule FOR EACH GROUP/SCHOOL!!!

Its got a map of the US showing where all the tracks are that run motorcycles, articles on how to pick the right tires, how to prep your bike, what to expect at a trackday, what things you need to take with you, mistakes to avoid, riding tips, etc.......

There is just so much good information, I can't possibly get into all of it, just trust me on this and pick up a couple copies. If your already an experienced track rider (or have a subscription to RRW already), pick up a couple copies and give them to friends that ride or just random riders you meet (I think I gave away 8-10 copies of the 06 version)

Anyway, its only like $5 and very well worth it!

"If you want to go faster, Take it to the track!"

and no I have nothing to do with Roadracing World (wish I did though)

edit: I do also suggest getting a copy of their 2006 edition, its gotsome different articles that are also very helpful when preparing for a first trackday