Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

20 Things you didn't know about sex (SFW)

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 06:51 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 20 Things you didn't know about sex (SFW)

I just don't know what to say here ... due to the stuff that's gone down in my life ..this forum has been a life line to me ... then to see all this??? ...I'm so tired (I'm doped on antibiotics and pain killers here, see bad day post) and it's difficult to read all these posts and try to make sense of it all but the jist seems to be that because of some comments I've made in this thread early on where I was having a laugh with people I feel I know and I trust, I'm now to be painted as some kind of forum ***** :-( ... do you know how hurtful this is? I'm not a ***** ... whatever you people think about me, I'm not...I'm just a girl ...I like comfy jeans and warm tops ... I love walking and riding my bike and I've never hurt anyone in my whole life ... this hurts, I'm sorry it just does ...

Jules

Old 03-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Juliet

I just don't know what to say here ... due to the stuff that's gone down in my life ..this forum has been a life line to me ... then to see all this??? ...I'm so tired (I'm doped on antibiotics and pain killers here, see bad day post) and it's difficult to read all these posts and try to make sense of it all but the jist seems to be that because of some comments I've made in this thread early on where I was having a laugh with people I feel I know and I trust, I'm now to be painted as some kind of forum ***** :-( ... do you know how hurtful this is? I'm not a ***** ... whatever you people think about me, I'm not...I'm just a girl ...I like comfy jeans and warm tops ... I love walking and riding my bike and I've never hurt anyone in my whole life ... this hurts, I'm sorry it just does ...

Jules

I don't think you're a *****. I think you were having fun with the boys. I enjoy your posts very much. They are happy and affectionate and help me focus on the positive qualities of a world that can turn a person pessimistic. Please, don't stop being yourself because of a few fools who lack tact. Get yourself better, take your vitamins, and look at all the positive comments that are sure to come in this thread.

Old 03-23-2008, 07:20 PM
Friend and Hero ...

20 Things you didn't know about sex ? Wished I could help with this one. But I can't Have studied and practiced the Karma Sastra (Karma Sutra) and have a operational knowledge of Tantric
I love to practice, religiously
BTW
Discovery Magazine's article was interesting

Old 03-23-2008, 09:55 PM

Back on track, here 's 2 more things you might not know...

1. Did you knowa pig's orgasm lasts 30 MINUTES? (in my next life; coming back as a pig may not be so bad)

2. Did you know, that besides Humans, Dolphins are the only other species that engages in sex for recreational purposes (but what about the pig? 30 minutes DAMN!)

Old 03-23-2008, 10:59 PM

Did you know the only other female species that has a hymen besides humans are horses.

Old 03-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"What we have here....is a failure to communicate!"

I know you are trying to get things back on track...but as usual, I have some thoughts on this subject that I would like to share. Let's keep one thing in mind and I think this is pretty important. There is a cultural divide between the UK and US. Just as much as there are difference between the North and South and East and West. Asking for a soda in Texas will land you in the baking soda isle where pop is required in other regions.

As such, Jules, has noted that this is the first time she's heard the phrase "leg-humping." Without a direct understanding of the terms and their meanings, she needs to extrapolate her own definition based on what she is seeing in the the forum. This applies to me to...I had to visit Answers.com for quite a few terms she has used. Not because I could not gleam a little of their meaning, but because I wanted a better understanding and didn't want to misinterpret what she was trying to get across.

Jules says she is ok with the leg-humping...but like everything in life, there are degrees of what is acceptable and not. Based on the comments in this thread, the term doesn't seem to be all that bad. Just some playful banter going around. Comments such as the following are not so bad, "Wait 'til I ditch the wife and my jet's out of the shop.............LOL!", whereas some comments that might be found in a certain threads at the top of the off-topic section are. I'm fairly sure Jules doesn't want the typical 16 yr high on testorone comments. She like many other women don't want to be looked at or talked to as a sex object.

What I'm trying to say, Jules is a big girl and can handle herself. If she finds something offense, she can raise the point or ignore it. We don't have to defend her honor 24x7. If you don't like the way a thread is going, if you are offended by the thread, then say so. Don't push it off that it might offend Jules.

Anyway, I think this whole thing was a misunderstanding.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Back to the subject at hand:

16 As the flies get increasingly tanked, their chance for mating success keeps dropping. This is one more reason why the fruit fly is a great model for studying humans.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:30 AM

Thanks for getting this back on track guys! Now everyone give eachother a big group [sm=smiley31.gif].

Good Article