North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

southern maine? south portland?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely helmets all around. Hopefully, we can get some more feedback on the date - April 18th.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:33 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

FBud is another local that comes to mind (and his nice new 1000RR) , and of course Maineiack ...but he's downeast in Wiscasset .....bit of a trip ....but he's a hardy Lad

Needles, Fubbzie (sick day ), Cande17, Princeps ........... ?????

Old 03-26-2010, 11:49 PM

Hey guys. I'll be up for it.

I noticed in one of the earlier posts someone was asking about 207 riders and another site. I'm not sure what the deal is on those, but I did find a good site that has already proved helpful in organizing this stuff.

http://www.nestreetriders.com/

It's not Honda or CBR specific, but there are a lot of riders from the area on there. It is focused on street riding and track days. They have rules for group rides that focus on safety and riders are expected to be familiar with them before they go on group rides.

I've been out a few times already this year with guys I met there. For example, four of us met Thursday and rode for a couple hours. We had my CBR1K (OOB), a CBR600 (from Gorham), a Ninja 250 (from Portland) and a ZX-14 (from Kennebunk).

I'm sure we'll do something again here in Southern Maine as soon as the weather improves. The NESR site covers all of New England, and I think they have a big ride planned for tomorrow (the 28th), but the weather is forecast to be a little colder than my gear is good for, at least for going down to meet up with a big group in Mass.

Hope this helps. Looking forward to riding with you guys.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:21 AM

i would be up for the ride! what about a kang trip? that one of my favorite trips. let me know ahat you guys think

Old 04-17-2010, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sprock
all just idea 's Fubbzie (neighbor ).....most ppl need 4 to 6 weeks lead time anyway

It can be anytime even a Sunday or whatever RunwayOneSix

Can be later and more local too, a quick weekday 1 hour after work ride up the coast or Mount Agamenticus or whatever since it's now much brighter.

Meet at the GoldenRod .....head north !

Just thinking out loud .........you Guys chime in anytime !
HAha I live pretty much at the top of Mt.A I live on Old Mountain road.

oh god You want to meat at Short sands... the local leo don't like me and my friends f4i. Tryed to get me for havin a head light out. hurrrr tard police.

Also I was on short sands near the fun-o-rama and i went buy a lady with a stroller doing the speed limit and my 2 bros is quite loud, well like 10 min later I'm on long sands and I get blued so i pull over and the police officer comes up and says that I went buy a lady with a stroller doing like 50, so I said to him "If I was doing 50 plus 10 min ago heading this way wouldn't I be more than like 3 miles away?" he goes have a nice day and leaves. Man I love york lol. But Id def meet at the Goldenrod so I could get a shake.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:30 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up hear ya

Gimme a shout Fubbzie........ a PM........ as for leo...... man... know
most of 'em they okay, just gotts to keep straight up wid dem !
No back chat ........ just man to man 1:1

It's the squids up from MA and NH they really go after most of the time.

Originally Posted by fubbzie
HAha I live pretty much at the top of Mt.A I live on Old Mountain road.

oh god You want to meat at Short sands... the local leo don't like me and my friends f4i. Tryed to get me for havin a head light out. hurrrr tard police.

Also I was on short sands near the fun-o-rama and i went buy a lady with a stroller doing the speed limit and my 2 bros is quite loud, well like 10 min later I'm on long sands and I get blued so i pull over and the police officer comes up and says that I went buy a lady with a stroller doing like 50, so I said to him "If I was doing 50 plus 10 min ago heading this way wouldn't I be more than like 3 miles away?" he goes have a nice day and leaves. Man I love york lol. But Id def meet at the Goldenrod so I could get a shake.