North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Mass and ri riders

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 11:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mass and ri riders

Once the weather starts, who is down for having a nice group ride? lets start it off for the Christening of the bikes then ride to who knows

add me on fb (samuel aromin) and lets get this thing going for may. i want to get a group of people to do this.

I also suggested an idea to my company to do a charity run for people with disabilities and my company is a non profit organization group. * hopefully my target goal for a run if approved by my adminstration will be july

Lately, 2 people in our group home have been rushed to the hospital and on 2/14 I had a call from the dr to rush one of them to a hospital in providence.. Get this 7 am arrival time and 3 am leave time.

It'll be nice to have our company have some motivation since our people are unable to really enjoy life to its fullest and their health has been declining. Pretty much the group home i work for is the "last resort" I've talked to my director who does charity donations which start up in a few weeks and I have suggested that I want to start a bike fun and thought the cbr riders would be an awesome group to do this with.