New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

wusup

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wusup

Hey everybody wuts up my name is chris herman and i got my 94 cbr 600 last year. I've been inthe car scene for a long time now and know the different kinds of swaps you can do. I got my bike and i'm gonna be working on figuring out what kind of off the wall stuff i can do with my bike and i figured who better to help me out than a bunch of cbr enthusiasts. Thanks for havin me and i hope we all get to know eachother real good and who knows maybe ride together some day.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi & welcome Chris!
Lots of helpful guys here, so post your questions/comments in the F3 forum, they can guide you in the right direction.
Post some pics of your bike when you can,we're interested to see the bike and what we can do to help you get it looking the way you want it
Have fun & ride safe

Old 12-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome man.........sounds like a plan you got for the 600.......off the wall you say.
what's that you are thinking of doing ?

Enjoy the forum..........& PICs speak a thousand words !

Old 12-16-2009, 09:19 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the CBRF, Chris.

Old 12-17-2009, 04:00 PM

i would have some pics for u guys but the batteries are dead in the camera and cant find the charger. but i bought my bike wrecked w/ broken plastics and scrapped crankcase ect. i already got most of the plastic fixed w/ some fiberglass and a s*** tone o work. next im gonna be lookin for some aftermarket cams, k&n individual air filters, config. 30 jet kit, cage, and sprockets. gonna make my own 12 o'clock bar so the tail light doesn't suffer the wrath of the pavement... again. current mods are v&h pipe, k&n drop in filter, jetted, dropped 2in., and some vortex adjustable handlebars. will try to get pics so u guys can see the progress. thanx for showin some luv

Old 12-22-2009, 10:04 AM

Welcome from Clanton, AL