New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

New member and confused CBR owner.

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New member and confused CBR owner.

Greetings Folks, glad to finally join one of these forums. Ive frequented sites like this one for quite a while and finally had the opportunity to join, get to know you folks and hopefully clear up a few questions. My experience started with a 86 Honda rebel but after I had my first taste of a sport bike I quickly set my sites on a CBR. Picked up a 1995 F3 that was pretty beaten up and took the opportunity to tear it down spruce it up and put her back together. It was a blast, I leaned a ton and for the most part it went fairly well (Meaning it ran when put it back together). I hope to be able to ask the experts here about some of the fine tuning issues I've had and possibly apply my basic experience where it could be useful. Thanks and Ride Safe

Old 01-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Welcome to CBRF! Tons of F3 and F2 guys here and they can help! Ask away!

Old 01-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Welcome Crew Technician

Welcome....glad to have ya on board. See to me that is the ideal member, the ideal rider. One who has the passion and drive to not only ride but make sure they understand what being an operator is and how to make these wonderful machines perform their best. By all means contribute, without us this board is nothing and the will to help people become better is what makes it satisfying.

Great bike, CBR's have always been my "dream bikes" since I was a kid staring at the F1's and F2's and Canes and all the way up to the present models I feel very fortuante to be able to work on them and have the ability to at least "try" to understand them. Its places like this that make that a reality. So long as we have that this will always be a place for us likeminded folk to kick back and share some knowledge. So stick around contribute and ask away if you need anything. Cheers.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:18 PM

Thanks for that! I always appreciated the resource that y'all provide on these forums if it wasn't for sites like this and other resources like youtube I would have never gotten as far as I have with the bike. Im finally at the point of specific curiosities and questions that I needed to get involved personally with a forum so thanks for the help!