New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

New Guy...

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy...

Hi, Im Ethan, and im from the Tri state area. NEPA to be exact. Been Riding for 2 seasons, and ive owned two bikes
a Roketa MC-09-200 (glorified scooter, 5 speed starter bike) [friend totalled it]
1993 Katana 750 (GSXR swap, still a tank) Traded it for a jeep i just sold

basically ive always been a huge fan of CBRs, and in the next month or so (as i finish my last project car) i plan on getting on a 929, 954, or with any luck, ill get the bike i acctually want (04/05 Cbr1000) i plan on using this as a resource first to track down a bike i want then when the last car project of the year gets posted up for sale, it will also be up for trade on here. and after i get my CBR, ill be using as a tech resource (never let anyone else touch my toys) and for any and all information involving modification. so thanks for all the help and support on my journey to belong to the forum.

Old 03-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome aboard Ethan!

Hope you are able to find the bike you want.

Be sure to familiarize yourself w/ the rules of the forum. You won't be able to sell anything until you are a senior member w/ 100 posts. Nevertheless, good luck w/ your project & hope it goes well.

Good to have you w/ us.