New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

the new guy !

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the new guy !

well , wuts up riders , my names andy im 20 from ny been riding since i was about 15 on queens streets so u know **** was crazy lol .... my reason for really joining this site is to get some helpful advice from the VETS or PEOPLE THAT know the answers to my questions .... i got a 07 rr600 and well i ride streets and getting into the stuntin scene ... WHATS GOOD TIRE PRESSURE for wheelies,stoppies, and normal ny riding ... PLEASE HELPPPP da kid outtt ..also need a goodclutch any suggestions ?

Old 09-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the forums and a great choice of bike in the 07 600RR, that is the year the
RR truly came of age ... I am soon to post a full review of the 600RR from day one :-)
As far as stunting it goes I will leave that to others as I am a firm believer in two wheels on ze ground at all times ..lol

Good luck :-)

Jules

Old 09-18-2009, 03:38 AM
Banned

Hey Andy! Welcome to CBRF!! You've come to the right place. There's plenty of guys in who have tons of experience and knowledge to answer most, if not all, of your questions. The trick is to post them in the places where the right eyeballs will see them. Try posting your tire pressure and clutch question in the Stunters Corner if you haven't already and I promise you will get a better response.

Take care and enjoy the forums.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:39 AM
Default try the stunters part

ull get more messages with the stunters section

Old 09-20-2009, 07:21 PM
mpz

Welcome to the forum. Please use proper spelling and punctuation - you'll get more help from experienced/knowledgeable riders

Old 09-20-2009, 11:28 PM

thanx evry1 for the welcoming .... and to MPZ i dont see why the way i spell using shortcuts will effect the responses i get from the members on this site ... the way i type doesnt make me less smarter than you or any others ..

Old 09-23-2009, 02:06 PM

You are right about that .... us older guys ( I teach technology to some younger than me in my current job ) did not grow up text messaging and using the sort of shortened internet language that you might be used to.. it might be considered more of a courtesy to others to write things in the normal fashion... Especially when you are on a website and probably have access to a full-sized keyboard.

It doesn't make you any less smart for sure, but it might affect the sort of responses you DO or DO NOT get to your questions.

And welcome to the CBR forum.. I just joined myself and this is a great group of riders.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard Andy,glad to have you with us..
Check out the Stunters corner for quick answers to your questions

Old 10-01-2009, 03:39 PM

welcome