New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

New to the Forum, not new to the Honda CBR World!

Old 01-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the Forum, not new to the Honda CBR World!

Hey everyone!! Hope everyone had a great new years and is riding safe. I just joined this forum, but am on a couple others. I have a 2001 Honda CBR929rr "Fireblade" Respol Edition that I just rebuild and did some slight modification exterior and electronically! I have attached a link to the video that I created showing some of the mods that were done as well as at the end of the video there is a link to the other video of when I was in the middle of the rebuild!

Thanks!

Let me know what you guys think!!

Old 01-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hi and welcome.

Old 01-04-2017, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkwind2016
Hi and welcome.
thanks Hawk!!

Old 01-05-2017, 04:44 AM
Welcome Crew Technician
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to CBRF! Dang that thing is slick as hell hah. You did a real nice job on it bud. How long did it take ya to get it there?

Old 01-05-2017, 07:04 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by PossibleOne
Welcome to CBRF! Dang that thing is slick as hell hah. You did a real nice job on it bud. How long did it take ya to get it there?
Thank you very much PossibleOne!! It actually only took the winter months up here in PA ~ 4 months with ordering parts, specing them out, and playing the waiting game. The hardest part was trying to find actual carbon fiber pieces for the 929rr...phew that took forever and from many different places.

It was actually rebuilt last year and then I got into an accident....endo on my face because someone stopped at a green light...had to replace and rebuild a portion of what I already did that was not too much fun! haha

Thank you guys again for the great response! Any questions on items or how to's please dont hesitate to ask!

Old 01-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Welcome Crew Technician
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats not bad at all. Where at in PA are you? Im in the burgh. Drivers up here suck especially when a littlle bit of weather sets in. Gets ridic. Thats a damn shame though. I been seeing some carbon pieces on the net here and there. Always thought it would look nice and it does! Whats all your black pieces done with paint? Powdercoat?

Cheers.

Old 01-05-2017, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by PossibleOne
Thats not bad at all. Where at in PA are you? Im in the burgh. Drivers up here suck especially when a littlle bit of weather sets in. Gets ridic. Thats a damn shame though. I been seeing some carbon pieces on the net here and there. Always thought it would look nice and it does! Whats all your black pieces done with paint? Powdercoat?

Cheers.
About 20 mins south of burgh in the South Hills area! Yeah drivers suck here, but I've driven in worse areas such as NJ, NY, and DC to name the phew. Haha what black pieces are you talking about? Most of the pieces are carbon fiber on it.

Thanks for the compliments!